Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Darts single tournaments

• 05-04-2011 9:18pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17

Will people please post here of darts tournaments in the Galway/Mayo region. :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 945 ✭✭✭padr81

I put it in the other thread.

Theres a singles in the commercial boat club on May 22nd in Galway.

Also 2 INDO events coming up next weekend in Strokestown in Roscommon. Saturday 16th at 5.30 and Sunday 17th at 12.00

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Dicie

padr81 wrote: »
    I put it in the other thread.

Theres a singles in the commercial boat club on May 22nd in Galway.

Also 2 INDO events coming up next weekend in Strokestown in Roscommon. Saturday 16th at 5.30 and Sunday 17th at 12.00

Padr, anywhere close by to stay for these INDO events m8???? Are they deffo going ahead??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17 DMCD25

And these indo events. Can any1 just arrive on the day and play.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 945 ✭✭✭padr81

Dicie wrote: »
    Padr, anywhere close by to stay for these INDO events m8???? Are they deffo going ahead??

Dicie mate, you'd prob be better off contacting Vindaloo as he's from Roscommon, never being to strokestown well cept think I pass through it on my way to Dublin so i couldn't tell ya mate. But the events are definately going ahead, they were down as venue tbc on the INDO website but they are going ahead in Roscommon. I'll make the Saturday but have county rankings on the sunday.

DmcD - yeah anyone can enter its €20 a head per competition.

Check out www.irishnationaldarts.com - Doing a good job with the new site.

Advertisement