Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Restuarant recommendation south dublin sat lunch

Options
  • 05-04-2011 9:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭

Looking for a cheerful, restaurant recommendation for this Saturday. Family going to rugby match in Ballsbridge at 5pm and brother's birthday lunch needed beforehand, for about 12 people, from 78 years down to 10 years old!

Was thinking Milanos in D Laoire or Fusion or Brownes in Sandymount?

Any other thoughts?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

Cant help you with "Restaurants" but theres a super little Cafe that do all menu's beside St. Michaels hospital, I've been there a few times and it's lovely, don't think it'll hold more than a party of 12 though, it's quite small.

21/25

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

I haven't been myself, but Hartleys next to Dun Laoghaire station has a very good reputation.

Purple ocean at the harbour does some good lunchtime deals and is nice on a sunny day.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭mirwillbeback

How about Tenor's in Donnybrook, just around the corner from Ballsbridge.

Really nice food, cheap-ish, but would recommend you ring to book just in case.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,166 ✭✭✭enda1

Roly's Bistro in Ballsbridge.

Advertisement