Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Madam Gray

• 05-04-2011 9:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭

Has anybody heard of Madam Gray...think she is based in Asbhourne. i have her card with no address and just a mobile.

i have been told she is really good but my sources so far have been "a friend of a friend of a friend" and i would love to know if anybody has been to see her themselves before i make the trip out.

i was told that u dont need an appointment, u just turn up at her house and i was told it was a little cottage which sounds very familiar to a woman called Bunny near Coldwinters.

any feedback would be appreciated

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 jaytrizzo

hi i have been looking for her contact info..my friend went to her about 8 or 9 years ago..he said she just touched his hands and he didnt say anything to her and that she got everything spot on

Would it be possible that you could pm me on her details? thanks alot

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭kylie123

Hi Cassiedoll, could you pm me her details too.
    Thanks so much.

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭celtic1888

wouldnt waste your time goin to her, went once a few years back while i was passing through Ashbourne one day....her house is a tip & the smell is unbearable, she is a nice lady but there is absolutely no evidence of psychic &/or any other ability...she asks probing questions and expands on the ones you "bite" on....

do you see yourself traveling? No

moves on

is your fathers health well? Yes

moves on

are you happy in your job? Yes

moves on

etc etc etc etc

i see success in your future.....brilliant thanks, 20€ is it?

best avoided

she also went on to say shes read Joe Goughs fortune more times then she cares to remember....nice little plug for herself

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭cassiedoll

@celtic1888...are you sure its Madam Gray cos there is another woman in ashbourne/coldwinter.

she goes by the name of bonnie or something quite close to that...i have heard she is pile of c**p.

you might let me know so i dont waste time and money on M. Gray

thanks a mil

cassiedoll wrote: »
    @celtic1888...are you sure its Madam Gray cos there is another woman in ashbourne/coldwinter.

she goes by the name of bonnie or something quite close to that...i have heard she is pile of c**p.

you might let me know so i dont waste time and money on M. Gray

thanks a mil

Bunny is this womans name.....has to be her, Coldwinters isnt what you would call highly populated

serious waste of cash....tbh the vast majority of them are

**edit: bunny is the woman im talking about, her surname is o'brien i think so M.Gray could be a different lady altogether**

• Advertisement

this was posted by someone in the big thread

I was just wondering if anyone had visited this lady Phyllis, Palm Reader who lived in Templeogue. I had a reading from her 16 years ago, I still have the notes that she made me take whilst she took the reading, she was amazing, everything she told me came true! The only experience of phychics before her were Madame grey beside the deadmans pub in Liffey valley and mrs murphy in georges st arcade, who were good but nothing like Phyllis! Unfortunately Phyllis doesnt do readings anymore but Im interested to know of other peoples experiences with her or if her children inherited her gift and if they now read. Over the last year I've been to see eddie Christian quite a few times, a lovely fellow but I think he's more of a counsellor than a phychic, mrs murphy and her two daughters who I think are genuinely gifted but sometimes their readings lack... Michelle over the hippy shop in temple bar who is lovely but has no phychic ability....June in south William st, lovely lady who gives an indepth reading and very good...but I would have loved to have heard spooky exact details from her to confirm her validity and finally patricia in finglas/fairyhouse market who was also excellent but the third reading I had from her lacked but I think that was because she was tired. I would love to hear of others readings with Phyllis and if they have found anyone else to match up to her talents.

see there is another thread here about bunny and peoples experiences with her werent great.

i rang the number M. Gray a few times today and no answer...maybe its not meant to be :D

"finally patricia in finglas/fairyhouse market who was also excellent but the third reading I had from her lacked but I think that was because she was tired"

i have to say i know of her first hand...and would be what i call a money grabber...i knew what she was like before she found her "gift" and the people that i know that have gone to her have mostly lived in the local area and she knew all their business from gossiping. Would never go to her. I have seen her in finglas and find her "acting" sickening. But hey thats just my opinion

"finally patricia in finglas/fairyhouse market who was also excellent but the third reading I had from her lacked but I think that was because she was tired"

i have to say i know of her first hand...and would be what i call a money grabber...i knew what she was like before she found her "gift" and the people that i know that have gone to her have mostly lived in the local area and she knew all their business from gossiping. Would never go to her. I have seen her in finglas and find her "acting" sickening. But hey thats just my opinion

you should post the above in a separate thread...itll save people money & help expose her...

• Advertisement

celtic1888 wrote: »
    Bunny is this womans name.....has to be her, Coldwinters isnt what you would call highly populated

serious waste of cash....tbh the vast majority of them are

**edit: bunny is the woman im talking about, her surname is o'brien i think so M.Gray could be a different lady altogether**

i was just told from a friend of mine who lives in ashbourne that bunny died :(

i was just told from a friend of mine who lives in ashbourne that bunny died :(

thats very sad.....must have been very recent? i drive past there regular and often see women waiting at her gate..

celtic1888 wrote: »
    thats very sad.....must have been very recent? i drive past there regular and often see women waiting at her gate..

that might be madam gray you pass by ;)...i've gotten emails back from friends of mine who live in meath and they are all confused as to who is who. Apparently there is a few old dears who do the fortune telling.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 aineb2001

Has anybody heard of Madam Gray...think she is based in Asbhourne. i have her card with no address and just a mobile.

i have been told she is really good but my sources so far have been "a friend of a friend of a friend" and i would love to know if anybody has been to see her themselves before i make the trip out.

i was told that u dont need an appointment, u just turn up at her house and i was told it was a little cottage which sounds very familiar to a woman called Bunny near Coldwinters.

any feedback would be appreciated

HI THERE.
    I KNOW THIS IS AN OLD POST BUT IM JUST WONDERING COULD I GET M. GREY CONTACT DETAILS FROM YOU AND HAVE YOU BEEN SINCE THIS POST. THANKS SO MUCH- I'VE HEARD SHE'S GREAT!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 srkxw

I visited Madam Grey a bit more than 6 months ago now. I stumbled upon her by accident one day, because she had a stall set up in ballymun shopping centre. a lot of what she said was true but I am skeptical about how much of it was probing and how much genuine fortune telling. she did seem to know a few details that I don't see how she could have told me otherwise. o.O

I have been back to where I saw her several times, but I never saw her again since that one encounter. I dont have her number or contact details so I would be grateful if some one could tell me.

I'm not saying I would definitely go back to her but it might be useful to have the option. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 19 mk2man

Hi I have Madam Grays number.
    I saw her today.
    P.m me and i will pass it on.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 lifes queries

mk2man wrote: »
    I saw her today.
    Hi MK2MAN

Could you pm Mrs Gray's number?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭kylie123

]Hi, could you. Pm me Madam Grays number.
    Many thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 emer8876

mk2man wrote: »
    I saw her today.

Could you pm her number please

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,139 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

srkxw wrote: »
    I visited Madam Grey a bit more than 6 months ago now. I stumbled upon her by accident one day, because she had a stall set up in ballymun shopping centre. a lot of what she said was true but I am skeptical about how much of it was probing and how much genuine fortune telling. she did seem to know a few details that I don't see how she could have told me otherwise. o.O

I have been back to where I saw her several times, but I never saw her again since that one encounter. I dont have her number or contact details so I would be grateful if some one could tell me.

I'm not saying I would definitely go back to her but it might be useful to have the option. Thanks

I'm going to go with 100% for the former, and 0% on the latter.;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 Keiiithba

Can someone send me madam grey number please

Advertisement