Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Favourite Fashion Magazines!

• 05-04-2011 10:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 740 ✭✭✭

Hi girls, I have a serious magazine addiction particularly the likes of Vogue, Cosmo and Harpa'rs Bazaar, I think it's excellent to get inspiration, I especially love celebrity street style and dramatic editorials. What are your favourites? :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭addictedtoshoes

For really dramatic editorials try Purple magazine - its French, not sure if it sells anywhere in Ireland. Another favourite is 032c - over the past year or so I've stopped buying magazines with gossip in them, these two have really interesting articles - both only out twice a year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

I don't have a favourite magazine, but I do like Tatler, don't buy it often though.

It's only €2 so not expensive.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

I like Vogue and Elle. I buy Look weekly too 'cause it has a lot more high street and things I can actually afford.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

I love the Sunday Times Style supplement. Lovely shoots and a mix of designer and high street.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Asphyxia

When I can afford them I like

- Elle
    - Vogue
    - Glamour
    - Tatler
    - Cosmo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭tomissex

When I have a bit of extra moolah I buy either Elle or Vogue but I regularly buy Glamour, Company and Stellar. Stellar's not exactly a fantastic magazine (I find their articles a bit hard to read sometimes) but since it's Irish, the clothes they feature are available here and the prices are in euro. It's a nice change from drooling over stuff that's only available in British shops! :p

Either Cosmo or Company.

Or I check out their websites as you can find a lot of the same articles and fashion advice.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Mariol

Dragging up an old thread here but does anyone get a subscription to the US version of Harper's Bazaar? Know how I go about getting this/how much it will cost me?

• Site Banned Posts: 104 ✭✭boiledsweets

I dont buy any of them anymore,i used to buy a few magazines usually bella,womans own,womans way or vogue etc,but i dont have the money anymore even splashing a fiver is a big deal now..

Advertisement