Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kyle Walker Question

Options
  • 05-04-2011 10:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭philon

Can Walker be called back to Spurs this season ??

We are now very very threadbare at the back.
    With Charlie picking up another injury tonight, Gallas been fragile, King/Woodgate/Hutton out for season ( Kaboul due back ??) and 8 league games left...where is the cover ???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

philon wrote: »
    Can Walker be called back to Spurs this season ??

We are now very very threadbare at the back.
    With Charlie picking up another injury tonight, Gallas been fragile, King/Woodgate/Hutton out for season ( Kaboul due back ??) and 8 league games left...where is the cover ???

No he cant afaik. Jenas will have to do a job a right full.

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭philon

Oh Dear !!!

philon wrote: »
    Oh Dear !!!

My sentiments exactly.

• Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭Wendell Gee

We can't get Walker back, that's a Prem Loan, but what about Naughton, Caulker, Rose et al. Any of those would be good to have, especially Caulker. I really like him from what I've seen of him in a Bristol Shirt

We can't get Walker back, that's a Prem Loan, but what about Naughton, Caulker, Rose et al. Any of those would be good to have, especially Caulker. I really like him from what I've seen of him in a Bristol Shirt

Is Caulker not out injured for the remainder of the season ?

• Advertisement

Hatch99 wrote: »
    Is Caulker not out injured for the remainder of the season ?
    Yup! I don't think he plays too well on crutches! :)

Advertisement