Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mountain biking in Kilkenny

Options
  • 05-04-2011 10:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭

Anybody interested in starting mountain biking or already does it,there is a new club around the KK carlow area,we have downhill tracks and cross country trails around Mt leinster and also have a downhill race team competing in this seasons Irish DH nps,anybody interested in joining or looking for more info on the sport can contact us through our website

www.ruffriderzmtb.com

All levels of riders welcome,as I said more info and vids of the tracks can be found on our website or PM me on here if you think you would like to try it

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

I'd be interested in mountain biking but not in DH. I think you'd get a bigger reaction in the cycling forum as you'll find more KK cyclists over there than in here.

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭Sweenox

Ye I will post there too.Its not just DH we will be doing around two xc spins a week and one or two DH spins on the weekend too,the area we are in has alot of good xc spots and isnt much more than 45min from kilkenny city

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭Sweenox

Anybody wanting to watch some of this downhill racing the next round of the Irish championships is on in Cullohill Co.Loais on the 18th and 19th june,its a nice fast track with some huge jumps so its interesting for spectators,plus its not far from Kilkenny,come check it out and see what its all about.Practice on the 18th race runs on the 19th

Directions: Go to Durrow and take the turn for Cork,5min down the road follow the signs for DH Race
    Cullohill-KTm-poster.jpg

Advertisement