Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pub Quiz!!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭RHunce

Everyone knows that the horniest 18 year olds are fugly, but nevertheless I'm sure I can find some for you :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭Red Silurian

RHunce wrote: »
    Everyone knows that the horniest 18 year olds are fugly, but nevertheless I'm sure I can find some for you :p

I can see the number of teams next week jumping rapidly

Any horny old ones? I have a friend who claims to be a 40 year old humper. I want to put him to the test :pac::pac:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Hey, control those hormones, young man!
    This forum still has some bit of class, you know.

This forum still has some bit of class, you know.

Huh?

• Advertisement

I'll show decorum on the thread but don't expect any in O'Connells ;)

As a matter of interest do ye like doing the pub quizzes? Are they enjoyable?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

As a matter of interest do ye like doing the pub quizzes? Are they enjoyable?

We personally (Me, Colm and Snoop) I'd say could all personally say we find it a great bit of craic and something to do on a monday night! And have a few cheap pints! And if you go regularly, you get a great 'sense of competition' with other regular teams in an attempt to try and beat them!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,287 ✭✭✭source

I got the cast off today, so may return this Monday. See how the leg is first, but i'll be bringing my A game if I do come.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

I tend to be busy with training most Monday evenings, but I'll pop in next week if I can get away from the football early enough.

I've been missing the quiz since I stopped going!

We wont :p

We personally (Me, Colm and Snoop) I'd say could all personally say we find it a great bit of craic and something to do on a monday night! And have a few cheap pints! And if you go regularly, you get a great 'sense of competition' with other regular teams in an attempt to try and beat them!

It is good craic, I'd recommend it to anybody who's got nothing better to do on a monday night!

• Advertisement

I tend to be busy with training most Monday evenings, but I'll pop in next week if I can get away from the football early enough.

I've been missing the quiz since I stopped going!

Do you mind me asking what club you play for IO?

Do you mind me asking what club you play for IO?

I'd love to tell you, but I've heard there's an Insect Overlord round coming up in the quiz next week! :pac:
    It's Na Piarsaigh really.

Hmmm figured as much from a few of your previous posts.

You poor soul ;)

Hmmm figured as much from a few of your previous posts.

You poor soul ;)

Back on the topic of the quiz

Lets do something a little bit different for next weeks table quiz! Something mad!

Anybody got any suggestions?

Do all the questions as Gaeilge. ;)

Did one before in the gaeltacht a few years ago... Some craic! The more we drank the less the Irish came to us, we got zero points in the last round! Good laugh though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭code name paul

mmm that'll be a hard one, for us, not too worried bout all ye quiz peeps.... k will try get something going on it, maybe a round to see how it goes!!!!

mmm that'll be a hard one, for us, not too worried bout all ye quiz peeps.... k will try get something going on it, maybe a round to see how it goes!!!!

The one thing to watch for is that a word or phrase in english can have many translations into irish so watch for that!

• Registered Users Posts: 46 krochford

so after a two week sebatical due to having to work im back tomorrow/today. from talking to colm and exiled they did **** without me so be warned. they didnt even get best name!

Back on the topic of the quiz

Lets do something a little bit different for next weeks table quiz! Something mad!

Anybody got any suggestions?

free entry for employees of ken o connell industrys

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭SnoopyGunner

krochford wrote: »
    so after a two week sebatical due to having to work im back tomorrow/today. from talking to colm and exiled they did **** without me so be warned. they didnt even get best name!

We did better without you! :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

JESUS! RUN!!!!!!! HES ON THE DRINK ALREADY!!!

Or howabout employees of ken o connell industrys pay for other team members?

Oh Lord help us!!!:eek:

Or howabout employees of ken o connell industrys pay for other team members?

I like that idea ;)

yes i was drunk last night, but with a soberish mind at the moment i stand by what i said. also you have seen me on the regular monday night, i will drink till i can no longer find my mouth.

yes i was drunk last night, but with a soberish mind at the moment i stand by what i said. also you have seen me on the regular monday night, i will drink till i can no longer find my mouth.

You were killing off brain cells last night then lol

Yeah, we know how you drink :p

You were killing off brain cells last night then lol

Yeah, we know how you drink :p

i will refer you to normans buffalo theory

i will refer you to normans buffalo theory

Ah I see, you were just in training for the quiz! Fair enough :D

• Advertisement