Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

YOU ARE NOT A PHOTOGRAPHER

• 05-04-2011 11:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,277 ✭✭✭

:DMisleading title (sort of):D

Hopefully these havn't been posted already, but these sites gave me a right ol' chuckle.

YANAP

AWFUL Russian Wedding Photos

The second one is priceless! :D:D:D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭gloobag

mehfesto wrote: »
    :DMisleading title (sort of):D

Hopefully these havn't been posted already, but these sites gave me a right ol' chuckle.

YANAP

AWFUL Russian Wedding Photos

The second one is priceless! :D:D:D

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,948 ✭✭✭pullandbang

mehfesto wrote: »

Are you insuamtioninginging that there's something wrong with these?
    Think of all the long minutes the "ahem" photographer spent in photoshop beautifying these images.
    Look at the composition, the rule of turds, the exposure etc. The loving care that went into these images is beyond words.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,930 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

w10.jpg

and that's facebomb.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,277 ✭✭✭mehfesto

That was my fave too. Facebombing their own wedding picture, some random guy in the middle and photoshopped in lens flare. Thumbs up!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,014 ✭✭✭Eirebear

No wonder i keep getting emails from russian women who want to marry me....all the russian men are tiny! :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Bit rude posting my portfolio without asking.. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭Promac

I can't believe the russian person made it through the first wedding without being maimed.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,948 ✭✭✭pullandbang

Eirebear wrote: »
    No wonder i keep getting emails from russian women who want to marry me....all the russian men are tiny! :pac:

No they're not tiny, they are far away......:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭uprising2

w16.jpg

What's wrong with this pic?, isn't that the way it is,"Till death do you part"?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭smelltheglove

You know the annoying thing about the 'tiny men' this was the cool thing in the 80's wasnt it, but the photogs took the time to get the fellas to walk away until they looked tiny, these guys are just plain darn lazy:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,263 ✭✭✭✭Borderfox

Hard to think there legit wedding pictures :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,700 ✭✭✭Mountainsandh

My 5 year old loved them... especially the one with the cart load of roses about to crush the bride, and the fireworks, AND the daisy frame, AND the funny looking worm under the horse.

My personal favourite is the bride about to crush the groom with her shoe :D something for every one in there !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Abelloid

Are you sure they're 'shopped?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,014 ✭✭✭Eirebear

Borderfox wrote: »
    Hard to think there legit wedding pictures :eek:

To be fair, it just goes to show how taste and style differs all over the world.

I done some work for an Asian wedding company a few years ago, and some of the stuff they wanted me to do to images was absolutely criminal!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,188 ✭✭✭mrboswell

I'd love to do that russian stuff for a friends wedding pics and see their face when I give them the prints!!! :p

Advertisement