Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dating Rules For A Garda

Options
  • 05-04-2011 11:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Just Wondering What Are The Terms Of A Garda Dating Someone They Have Dealt With In The Past I Know They Cant Go Out With Them While Dealing With A Case That They Are Involved With But Can They See Them Once Its Over And Done With? Would Be Much Appreciated If You Could Tell Me All I Need To Know..Thanks :)

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

The only forum that would be suitable for this would be the Emergency Services forum, but they don't allow discussion of codes of ethics, codes of conduct and so on. Sorry we can't help you on this occasion.

Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement