Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just eat €5 deals in Kildare

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,032 ✭✭✭DWCommuter

Pity its just till the end of April. Deals like that (no matter how basic) are always welcome.

I recommend the salt & chilli chicken from iPoh in Sallins.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 savy2011

great city in naas do a great deal on 4 in 1 with can for €5 all the time - they also have other options at €5. cant beat it, but thanks for the new options for april

• Registered Users Posts: 2,548 ✭✭✭siochain

Great deals, to get the deal is it just walk in and ask? Will they deliver the deal items?

Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

You have to order from the website. Some restaurants deliver, some don't. It will say so on the offer page.

just ordered 3 of the €5 feast meals from Delhi Darbar through the web site and it turns out they are only half protions.

Contacted the retaurant and they blame just-eat and just-eat blame the restaurant. :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,485 ✭✭✭harr

siochain wrote: »
    just ordered 3 of the €5 feast meals from Delhi Darbar through the web site and it turns out they are only half protions.

Contacted the retaurant and they blame just-eat and just-eat blame the restaurant. :mad:

same as bamboo house only half portions was not impressed :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭Compak

You serious, what a rip. You saved me from ordering tonight

I got one from delhi darbar and it was a full meal.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

We got it too the other night and was half portions and the food was rank!! Chicken was disgusting, had to spit it out it was that bad.

andreac wrote: »
    We got it too the other night and was half portions and the food was rank!! Chicken was disgusting, had to spit it out it was that bad.

my wife was very sick last night after the meal, i'll never go near these guy's again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭SQ2

Disappointing to hear that, I've long heard that the Delhi Darbar was the best indian around... Still haven't been yet though :o

We get regular takeaways from Delhi Darbar for years (since before they moved to the Main Street) and we've eaten there a few times too. We've never had a problem with the food. We always get our delivery from there rather than from Mohana in our own town of Maynooth as we've found the food to be better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭LeixlipRed

We get Delhi Darbar here quite regularly, I live with an Indian girl so she loves it too. Never been anything but the highest quality.

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭Gregsor

Sounds dodgy but if all you order is the cheap meal deal on Just eat i am afraid you will get a cheap product.
    Stick with chips and the likes otherwise be prepared,nobody is going to take a loss these days not matter what the offer and for that price no thanks :(.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭The Mulk

Always had great food from Delhi Darbar from it's current location on the main st. and before in the old shopping centre, I'm wondering are the problems above from the restaurant in Celbridge or from the take away in Clane.
    I've never eaten from the one in Clane so I can't comment

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

Gregsor wrote: »
    Sounds dodgy but if all you order is the cheap meal deal on Just eat i am afraid you will get a cheap product.
    Stick with chips and the likes otherwise be prepared,nobody is going to take a loss these days not matter what the offer and for that price no thanks :(.

Im sorry i dont agree, the 5 euro deals are specials not crap food because its cheap.
    If the take aways dont want to get involved in the deal then they shouldnt. They cant just hand out crap food because its a special deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭SQ2

andreac wrote: »
    Im sorry i dont agree, the 5 euro deals are specials not crap food because its cheap.
    If the take aways dont want to get involved in the deal then they shouldnt. They cant just hand out crap food because its a special deal.

Yep, I'd agree, this should be an advertisement for the restaurant to get people in the door that wouldn't usually come due to the price, but might come back because of the product quality. I don't imagine they have 2 pots on the stove marked "the good stuff" and "the cheap stuff" anyways.

Advertisement