If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A word of thanks

Options
  • 06-04-2011 12:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭

Lads and Lassies,

just wanted to publicly say thanks to Dave up in Belfast for all his help over the last couple of weeks.
    Have now spent way more that I had budgeted for ( :eek: ) but dont regret a penny :D:D:D

Thanks to Dave (and Chris up there as well ) I'm now the proud owner of an Onkyo 608, Wharfdale 30.4 Floorstanders and sexy new cable for rewiring the rears !!

Had a problem with the Onkyo and Dave replaced it for me (delivered AND collected the other unit, saving me the drive up from Dublin ! )

Fantastic service and brilliant value from people who clearly know their onions ;)

Have only 1 niggle though................................................... (sharp intake of breath from John, Dave and Chris ...oh crap whats he gonna say :(:( )

STILL NO MUG :eek::eek::eek::eek: :D

thanks a mill guys,
    couldnt recommend you any higher to anyone else either buying from new or upgrading !

MrTrebus (Ian)

PS, any sign of them spikes, dont want to ring ya any more :D:D

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.