Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Extraordinary life in a farm

• 06-04-2011 12:47am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭

Oink oink oink goes the pig - day in, day out...dwindle

Moo moo moo goes the cow - day in, day out...dwindle

Fap fap fap goes the farmer:eek: All over the floor and bed....day in, day out..dwindle.

Another early morning rise at the old gale ranch for recently widowed farmer Michael Cosgrave. But Michael was excited on this particular morning as he had all his friends coming around to celebrate after being elected number one ranch in all of 2011. He cleaned himself and his bed up and put on his best cotton socks, and out to work he went in the breezy spring air.

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,555 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Don't stop there.

Is this set slightly in the future or would it be otherwise logical for the Ranch of the Year 2011 to have been awarded so early in the year?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

Don't stop there.

Is this set slightly in the future or would it be otherwise logical for the Ranch of the Year 2011 to have been awarded so early in the year?
    It's set mid April, more to come soon.
    The event is like the Dart PDC World championship, where the final of 2011 took place on new years day.

Oink oink oink goes the pig - day in, day out...dwindle

Moo moo moo goes the cow - day in, day out...dwindle

Fap fap fap goes the farmer:eek: All over the floor and bed....day in, day out..dwindle.

Another early morning rise at the old gale ranch for recently widowed farmer Michael Cosgrave. But Michael was excited on this particular morning as he had all his friends coming around to celebrate after being elected number one ranch in all of 2011. He cleaned himself and his bed up and put on his best cotton socks, and out to work he went in the breezy spring air.
    "Mornin Mickey" yelped Francis, as Michael began milking his beloved dairy cows.
    "Ah Francy my old flower trump" replied Michael and the two began chatting about farm life. Francis was another farmer who had far too much time on his hands now that he had just sold almost all of his land to developers for 43million euros.

By 2PM the farm work was all finished and two headed over to McQuids pub for some dinner and lashings of guinness.
    The pair had only just began their 8th pint when local drug dealers entered the pub.
    "G'way on ahowa dhat back t' yeer aul pub down tha Glen" cried Michael, knowing the drug dealers intentions.
    But the drug deals were having none of it, and forced both Francis and Michael to the ground, and forced many drugs down their mouths and inject each of them with heroin.
    Laughing amongst themselves, the drug dealers left the pub, but the damage had been done.

(I'll have more on this soon)

Hey, I'd forgotten about this but I'll have to get cracking on it again now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 945 ✭✭✭CaoimH_in

Ranch is an Americanism?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,921 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

CaoimH_in wrote: »
    Ranch is an Americanism?

Thread is an abomination?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 945 ✭✭✭CaoimH_in

Thread is an abomination?

Full agreement.

I wasn't going to say anything; my thinking was, personal insults aren't allowed on boards, so, yeah.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,555 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Negative feedback is only useful if it's constructive. Personal insults are neither constructive nor allowed but shouldn't be confused with criticism.

I think this is bad because Fine
    This is bad Not useful
    You suck Borderline insulting
    You're a *@}& Not allowed. Especially the & - that's a banning

Advertisement