Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung Galaxy Ace or Galaxy S

Options
  • 06-04-2011 1:01am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭

Sorry if this has been asked before, just cant decide bewteen the two of them. Is it worth spending the extra money on a galaxy s over the ace? Any reccomendations?

Thanks for your help! :D

EDIT: Forgot to mention on vodafone pay as you go, looking for a phone decent for browsing the net e.g. facebook, sports news, news in general etc, use of apps, well both do that well. easy to txt and make phone calls and is easy, effiective and smooth when using

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

How much is the ace on payg? Probably 220-250 I suppose whereas the SGS would be in the region of 400 (figures pulled from my head, not fact)

The SGS is obviously a much more premium/higher specced device and if this were a billpay question there would be no contest as the prices wouldn't be so high.

I've yet to hear/read any bad feedback on the ace yet so I'm expecting it to take the crown of best mid-level Android away from the wildfire. You shouldn't find yourself disappointed with the Ace

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭seathestar

I think its 439 prepay, i think i will go for the galaxy s, better spec and for the bit extra it is probably worth it when the ace is near 300 with vodafone

• Registered Users Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭xtal191

Look on adverts you'll prob pick up a Galaxy S for the same price of the Ace new.

Advertisement