Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tralee FO

Options
  • 06-04-2011 9:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,250 ✭✭✭

The 2009 firearm acommadation order has that changed??

A lad joining our gun club in Clare living in Kerry is looking to buy a SAuto 12g shotgun and I think he is being made jump tru hoops some bit ...
    The FO in Tralee has asked him to bolt a safe to the wall and have a inpection before he even would consider putting his FCA1 up on the system for approval.
    I am in the middle of this helping two lads that don't know much about the ins and outs of the new system we are all having or had to deal with over the last two years.
    It's a private sale of a 12g with a safe included...
    You might say what's the problem he is getting a safe?
    I just want to know for sure as I believe the FO is over stepping the mark asking for extras the lad also has a alarm in the house...

Comments

Advertisement