Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Restaurant - Galway City Centre

Options
2»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

churchview wrote: »
    You'll maybe see recommendations for Bar 8. One word, Don't! I ate for the first time there last Sunday and encountered a truly staggering mix of bad manners and frankly disgraceful food. I've already contacted the Food Safety Authority.

I find this extremely hard to believe.

I ate in Bar 8 about 2 weeks ago and found their service to be quite good, the food delicious, but the restaurant itself quite noisy, though this was mostly due in part to a hen party that was seated nearby.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭inisboffin

I ate in Bar 8 about 2 weeks ago and found their service to be quite good, the food delicious, but the restaurant itself quite noisy, though this was mostly due in part to a hen party that was seated nearby.

Yeah, my only issue at Bar 8 is noise/acoustics in the place. Atmosphere is important to me, so I avoid it for some occasions, grand for some.

Advertisement