Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help:Moving to Voadfone from eircom

• 06-04-2011 10:19am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭

As Title say My contract expires on 7th May, what will be the best way to move to Vodafone?
    • Ring Eircom cancel contract and then join Vodafone?
    • Ring Vodafone and Switch over?

While moving lines will i be without service and if yes for how long?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭thefinalstage

deep1 wrote: »
    As Title say My contract expires on 7th May, what will be the best way to move to Vodafone?

Thanks

Ring Vodafone and get switched. They will handle the switch over for you.

Usually there will be no down time but there can be upto 10 working days on occassion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,307 ✭✭✭stephendevlin

Read all small print before moving to vodafone. Thier deals seem better than they actually are.

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭IRCA

Thanks

As the others have said, simply contact VF and they will orgainse the switch for you. But note that the 10 days may be optimistic - I know when I switched it took over 3 weeks to get BB enabled on the line - but I might have just been unlucky.

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭guano_jim

don't do it. internet "just worked" when i was with BT. now its a world of pain.

Advertisement