Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Dishwasher: Vampire Smile Xbox LIVE Arcade April 6

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,186 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

That looks excellent.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭CORaven

I bought it. So far, it is excellent.
    It is better than the last game in every way.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,442 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Gald to hear it's better than the last game which I thought looked nice but was rubbish.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

The late 90s called, they want their wangst back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

K.O.Kiki wrote: »
    The late 90s called, they want their wangst back.

:confused:

Yeah the trailer is a bit Korn-ey (cof). But looks amazing! Apart from the angst.........and the emo-ful trailer.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭CORaven

This is a sample of a fairly slow part of the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Played the demo for about a minute, died.....and then bought the full game. Excellent title - fights are fluid, dashing is great and really helps build the combos. Completely over the top, violent and dark but great fun in a twisted sort of way :) You could say it's bloody good fun (Play me off The Who!)

Extensive review here (I promise the writing is better than that awful, awful pun :D)

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Soundtrack is available: http://music.ska-studios.com/album/the-dishwasher-vampire-smile

Name your price (can be free as far as I know)

🤪

Advertisement