Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chinese Restaurant in Kilmeaden

• 06-04-2011 11:14am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 209 ✭✭

Hi Lads,

I was wondering have anyone ever eaten in Mountain View the chinese restaurnat in Kilmeaden.
    Wats the food like and is it reasonably priced

Thanks in advance
    Clashmore

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

I had the odd take away when they first opened which I didn't think were anything special. They are still open so maybe they got their act together.

Mammy Ziedth had a sit down meal about a year ago and she said it was nice. I couldn't tell you about price.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭calvin_zola

Ive been in there and have got some take aways from there, not bad, not exceptional.....like most chineses around

• Registered Users Posts: 3,588 ✭✭✭STIG83

Wasnt too mad on the place when i tried it when they were open first, i got curry from there and it was more like gravy than curry, and i thought their service was slow and that was for a takeway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭Faq

I've heard noting but good things from some of my friends

• Registered Users Posts: 3,588 ✭✭✭STIG83

Faq wrote: »
    I've heard noting but good things from some of my friends
    Thats good to hear, im after trying a few diff places the past few years, i lives in Kilmac, before it got a Chinese i had to go to Portlaw, cos i gave up on Kilmeaden, i have even travelled to Dungarvan too, so since the one opened in Kilmac i have been going there, but i still go to Portlaw for a chipper.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭montec

I go there regularly, good stuff in fairness and they're clued in to the whole Gluten Free thing as well, for anyone thats in that predicament!

Advertisement