Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

taiwangun.com?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,120 ✭✭✭moggser

you will find what ya need to know about them here

they are a sound company to deal with with no probs shipping is standard at 40 euro for 10 kg of weight so prob best to make a order with a pal to split shipping :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

moggser wrote: »
    you will find what ya need to know about them here

they are a sound company to deal with with no probs shipping is standard at 40 euro for 10 kg of weight so prob best to make a order with a pal to split shipping :)

yeah saw the delivey come to 34€. makes it worth while if i order with a friend

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,120 ✭✭✭moggser

it will yeah split it down the middle because of the weight limit also is a bad thing cause you put more stuff to the order as you save on shipping :) and no tax either #Winning

moggser wrote: »
    it will yeah split it down the middle because of the weight limit also is a bad thing cause you put more stuff to the order as you save on shipping :) and no tax either #Winning

thanks, haha I will be well stocked up for the summer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭CpcRc

Don't forget for future reference, if you ever buy an AEG off them you must inform them beforehand that you will need it downgraded to be legal in Ireland. They usually just charge you the cost of the spring(in the case of AEGs) and fit it for free before shipping it. I know that you don't have to worry about this with the pistol you want, but just thought I should tell you. One of the worse things that can happen if you order from abroad and end up with an over the limit AEG.
    One last thing, Taiwangun do postage shipping so you can track where your order is in the mail.

• Advertisement

thanks

a friend told me today that some law was introduced last year which ment you coundnt import guns into ireland. is this true?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

Nope. They put an act forward to restrict imports, but nothing is actually enshrined in law yet. Order to your hearts content.

NakedDex wrote: »
    Nope. They put an act forward to restrict imports, but nothing is actually enshrined in law yet. Order to your hearts content.

:D:D:D:D

nice, i would hate to have to pay €60 more for the same pistol

Advertisement