Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor Network this morning?

Options
  • 06-04-2011 12:30pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭

are you getting texts if you are on meteor?

I'm not, and i tried to send some test texts to see, and they're not delivering?

And I tried some webtexts too, not working?

Am I alone?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭SexyD4Lady

Hi MidlandsM,

no, I'm having the same problem. This is the second time it's happened to me in the last month or so and I'm so angry. Contemplating marching into my local Meteor store and giving them an earfull but that's not going to do much, I reckon. Really inconvenient. Thinking of moving to o2!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭MidlandsM

Phew, thought it was just me.........I rang meteor and they have the tech team working on it but could be a few hours...like FFS, I'm trying to run a business here.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭SexyD4Lady

Mine seems to be in working order again... still irate though! Will be shopping around for a new network this weekend. What a shower!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

Was grand to me in Dublin cc

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭MidlandsM

all this mornings texts and delivery reports hit hit my phone round 1.20pm........like WTF?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,323 ✭✭✭jay93

Their data network was down here between 4am-6am today so was three's network they all use the same mast in this area so i'm not sure if it was meteors fault

Advertisement