If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MIDWEEK TOP END CLEAROUT - THURSDAY 7TH APRIL

Options

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

169 wrote: »
    Do any of these come in white?

Boston 335 -
    JPW IW61 -
    JPW IW81 -

All the In-Ceiling / In-wall speakers are white..

Keep me posted,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

unklerosco wrote: »
    Just incase u made a typo on the LOEWE L2a for £369.95 (where the 3 is meant to be a 0 :-) I'd nab them ;-p

No Unkle - less than £369 and they will end up in my Study! they are brand new!

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭Pepsie

Peps - they are new Boxed never used!

AND YES THEY ARE A PAIR!

I'll get Dave to give you a shout,

ATVB,

John Mc

Hi John,
    Thank kindly you for letting me know. I'm sorry that my letter formating is coming out very poorly, I really don't mean to shout at all. :confused:
    Thank you again,
    Pepsie

TEFLONT wrote: »
    John
    I'll take for the Samsung LE40A686

Regards
    T

Teflont,

Thanks for the bid - Jev beat you to it unfortunately - anything else float your boat?

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc

• Registered Users Posts: 40 169

Can I order 4 of these

Boston 335 - Single In-Ceiling speaker
    Were £124.95(each) - Now....£19.95

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭littleredspot

gman2k wrote: »
    Sorry John, I meant the poor condition ones....
    littleredspot behind me in the queue said the correct ones, so in fairness he should get them.

Thats very decent of you Gman. Thanks

Thats very decent of you Gman. Thanks

Little, don't be silly Gman is not being nice - he just has no room left as he has already bought so much kit from us!! :D:D:D:D

(Thanks Gman)

ATB,

J

• Registered Users Posts: 4,076 ✭✭✭gman2k

Little, don't be silly Gman is not being nice - he just has no room left as he has already bought so much kit from us!! :D:D:D:D

(Thanks Gman)

ATB,

J

Some grains of truth:D , but I can't be hogging all the bargains!
    PS, need to chat to you re the powermid (as per chat the other night)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 fiz349

John

I'll take the Loewe L82HF

• Registered Users Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭eddiem74

Philips 32PFL5405
    Full HD / 100Hz LCD / MPEG4 / Ex-display / 2 Year Warranty
    http://download.p4c.philips.com/file...05_pss_eng.pdf
    Was originally £419.95 - Now....£249.95

Hi John,

I will take this. Do you have a cheap wall bracket to suit ? I may need to mount it in a corner, so a flat mount won't do.

Eddie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 DJ Wilson

Hi Guys,

I'd like to get the following:

Toshiba 19DV713
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/...3/tosh-19dv713
    19" DVD / LCD Combo / Ex-Display
    Was originally £179.95 - Now....£109.95

Cheers

DJ

• Registered Users Posts: 964 ✭✭✭mistress_gi

Hi! I have a 2 part question:
    Is delivery included in this price and if now how much is delivery to dublin
    And, how many of the LG 42LE4500 and the Philips 42PFL5405H do you have in stock at this price!
    Thank you in advance for your reply,
    Gi

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭Jurisprudence

Just in case hell freezes over and he others lose their sense of a bargain can I be next in line for the poor condition Loewe L2A's please. I really need to be quicker off the mark on your deals, its an age thing. :)

DJ Wilson wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

I'd like to get the following:

Toshiba 19DV713
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/...3/tosh-19dv713
    19" DVD / LCD Combo / Ex-Display
    Was originally £179.95 - Now....£109.95

Cheers

DJ

DJ,

Thanks a million for the order - much appreciated - if you could pop me your name & contact details I'll get one of the guys to give you a call to get you sorted,

Thanks again,

John Mc & Crew

Hi! I have a 2 part question:
    Mistresses are sooo demanding!!!!!
    Is delivery included in this price and if now how much is delivery to dublin

No 'fraid not - delivery would be £24.95 on that screen
    And, how many of the LG 42LE4500 and the Philips 42PFL5405H do you have in stock at this price!
    Thank you in advance for your reply,
    Gi
    Just the one of each - they are both ex-display,

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

• Registered Users Posts: 22 DrJakoby

DrJakoby wrote: »
    Hi John,

I'll take the QUADRASPIRE Q4 Maple - Hi fi Rack.

Thanks

Hi Dave,
    I got your voice message earlier today and tried to get back on to you but the line was busy, then I got snowed under in work. I'll be in touch tomorrow morning to arrange payment.

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭soldsold

Hi John,

I have a projector, tv and 8 ceiling speakers on order from you, I'll take any of the ceiling speakers left on this list if you think they are better value than the ones Ive ordered from you, I could do with max 10 ceiling speakers.

So you can take this as a confirmed order to clear out the ceiling speakers remaining on this clearance list

KEF CI160 In-Ceiling speakers - As New / Boxed
    Top end Kef in-Ceiling speakers
    Retail £379.95(pair) - Now....£99.95

BOSTON 381 (Pair) - In-Ceiling speakers - New sealed boxes
    Were £299.95(pair) - Now....£69.95

- if you can confirm they are a better bet than the ones Ive ordered - I'll bow to your superior knowledge on these as its very hard to find ceiling speaker reviews on the net. If you think im better sticking with my currently ordered speakers thats ok with me. Hard to turn down a clearance bargain though...

Boardies you can probably tell Ive a fair bit of trust in richer sounds from my dealings with them :)

S

I'll take the Panasonic G20 tv too please - if its unmarked/ unscratched as its ex-demo? If it has signs of wear from within around a meter distance from the tv I'll wait as Im not in a rush to get a tv for the other room.

Thanks guys!

I'd need a sound bar with it - any good options? Would like to get something to match the 46 inch G20 I've on order with you as it will be in the bigger living room that has no surround sound for aesthetic reasons and I know the G20's aren't good for TV speaker sound. No idea of the cost of these so I dont have a definite budget in mind so any ideas you have would be great.

Cheers!

Steve

eddiem74 wrote: »
    Philips 32PFL5405
    Full HD / 100Hz LCD / MPEG4 / Ex-display / 2 Year Warranty
    Was originally £419.95 - Now....£249.95

Hi John,

I will take this. Do you have a cheap wall bracket to suit ? I may need to mount it in a corner, so a flat mount won't do.

Eddie

WOW that was quick, TV & wall bracket just delivered. Thanks John/Dave !! :D

Philips 42PFL5405H
    Ex-Display / 100Hz Full HD / 42" LCD / Pixel Plus / 40Watt Audio / 3 HDMI / PC Input / MPEG 4 / 2 Year Warranty
    Was originally £549.95 - Now....£349.95

Hi John,

As agreed when we spoke today I have first dibs on the above TV while you do some checking on an alternative option.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,
    Eddie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,031 ✭✭✭FrankGrimes

soldsold wrote: »
    Hi John,

I have a projector, tv and 8 ceiling speakers on order from you, I'll take any of the ceiling speakers left on this list if you think they are better value than the ones Ive ordered from you, I could do with max 10 ceiling speakers.

So you can take this as a confirmed order to clear out the ceiling speakers remaining on this clearance list

KEF CI160 In-Ceiling speakers - As New / Boxed
    Top end Kef in-Ceiling speakers
    Retail £379.95(pair) - Now....£99.95

BOSTON 381 (Pair) - In-Ceiling speakers - New sealed boxes
    Were £299.95(pair) - Now....£69.95

- if you can confirm they are a better bet than the ones Ive ordered - I'll bow to your superior knowledge on these as its very hard to find ceiling speaker reviews on the net. If you think im better sticking with my currently ordered speakers thats ok with me. Hard to turn down a clearance bargain though...

Boardies you can probably tell Ive a fair bit of trust in richer sounds from my dealings with them :)

S

I'll take either of these ceiling speakers if soldsold decides they're not the right fit for him.

Hi just confirming I'll take both ceiling speaker pairs please, so frank isn't holding on for an answer

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭aidancoughlan

If for some reason the kef or Boston ceiling speakers don't sell, I'll take a pair (kef first choice, Boston second).

Also in the Market for an amp to run these and 2 c165 speakers ... See other thread, I need combined stereo and mono output!

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Sorry aidancoughlan.

The KEF and the Boston Speakers have been snaffled up by SoldSold.

You really do have to be fast around some of the Boardies on here ;) Ive nearly lost my arm a few times over the years :D

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Garethbzg

Philips 47PFL3605
    Full HD 47" LCD / PC Input / HDMi in * 2 / MPEG 4 / 2 Year Warranty
    Was originally £549.95 - Now....£449.95

can i put my name on this... subject to it having scart connection/s
    also maybe a stand/rack can u do anything on this for me John?

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Garethbzg.

The 47PFL3605 has two scart connections on the back.

Have a look at the following racks:

TVS ST42 priced at £59.95
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv-stands-hi-fi-racks/tvs/st42/lg-st42b4l

We can also supply the Pixel PXAV4250 priced at £99.95
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv-stands-hi-fi-racks/pixel/pxav4250/pixe-pxav4250

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭aidancoughlan

I can't seem to find any info on these... Assuming it's suitable for mono audio output in a small 10ft by 8th room, I'll take the IW61 or IW81, whichever you think appropriate. can you confirm basic specs, and can I sink it in a normal stud wall?

JPW IW61 - Single In-Wall speaker
    Were £129.95(each) - Now....£24.95

JPW IW81 - Single In-Wall speaker
    Were £169.95(each) - Now....£29.95

• Registered Users Posts: 18 McSuibhne

If the Panasonic TX-P42G20 is still available I will take it, cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 McSuibhne

McSuibhne wrote: »
    If the Panasonic TX-P42G20 is still available I will take it, cheers.

Just noticed SoldSold may have taken this, so don't worry about it.

I was interested in the PANASONIC VIERA TXP46G20 first can you let me know if you have got one of those in stock and how much it would be with delivery to Louth. Thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 lordsummerisle

Hi John,
    I'd like to take the Philips 37PFL7605, please.
    I'll be looking for a PTA01 wifi dongle to go with it if you have one in stock, maybe you could give me a deal on it?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.