If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MIDWEEK TOP END CLEAROUT - THURSDAY 7TH APRIL

Options
13»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,196 ✭✭✭the culture of deference

hi john,

I am looking to make up a 7.1 speaker system cheaply, to go with onkyo 309

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭itsme1284

Hi John
    is there anything left im looking for a set of front floor standing speakers to go with my rear kef 1001 speakers

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭littleredspot

Got those L2a's up and running thanks John. Savage sound off them using the in-built amps. I know you said to ease them in gently, but......

Thanks again for a great deal and great service.

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭Pepsie

Hi Dave & John,
    Re. the recent speakers purchase as below;

* B & W CWM650 - In ceiling speakers Boxed new - Top end in-ceiling speakers.. Were £399.95 - Now....£99.95

* MONITOR AUDIO CP Gold (Pair) - In-Ceiling speakers - New sealed boxes
    Monitor Audios Flagship Install speakers - Retail £699.95(pair) - Now....£279.95

I received the boxes of speakers from you yesterday evening, thank you. But one very important issue, is that both sets of the speakers that I received are not "In-Ceiling speakers", but they are much larger In-Wall speakers.

So I didn't open the sealed boxes at all. Please will you let me know, were these In-Wall speakers boxes just used for carriage with the correct "In-Ceiling speakers" in the boxes? Or were the wrong speakers set out by accident? Please let me know asap?

Dave, I gave you a call yesterday as I'm looking for a good deal on about 40 metres of BiWire cable with a high strand count. Will you give me a buzz when you get a chance, thank you.
    All the best,
    Pepsie

• Registered Users Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭brightkane

Philips 42PFL5405H
    Ex-Display / 100Hz Full HD / 42" LCD / Pixel Plus / 40Watt Audio / 3 HDMI / PC Input / MPEG 4 / 2 Year Warranty
    http://download.p4c.philips.com/ file...05_pss_eng.pdf
    Was originally £549.95 - Now....£349.95

guys , is this still available, is it in dublin to view, have a perfect older 42" philips and might sell and upgrade,

what marks ect does it have being ex display and whats the euro price.

only an enquirey at the mo as i have to persuade her who holds the purse strings!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45 Garethbzg

any tvs left?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,888 ✭✭✭✭Riskymove

Garethbzg wrote: »
    any tvs left?

Hi Guys

as above, any chance of an update?

I was interested in things here but noticed that some others had expressed interest but the list has not been updated

Can you let us know if items are still available?

Thanks

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.