Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garmin 305 - good price

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭liam7831

Im currently looking for a good watch for half marathon training, is this a good deal guys??

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,704 ✭✭✭✭RayCun

Its a great price for a Garmin, and a Garmin is great if you want something that will tell you how far and fast you've run. (I love mine)

But the question you have to answer is, is it worth £100 to you? Do you need something with those features?

liam7831 wrote: »
    Im currently looking for a good watch for half marathon training, is this a good deal guys??

Thanks.

it's a great motivational tool as not only shows you your pace, heart rate, distance etc. (create workouts, interval training...) while you run but with the simple to use software you have a full history of all your running (where you ran on google maps) and see how your fitness is progressing.

If you plan on running for a while then go for it! (can also be used for cycling, skiing...)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,195 ✭✭✭PaulieC

5 Minutes ago there were 16 left, now there's only 10. Get it while you can !

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 21 JinkyJ

glasso wrote: »
    going for £99.99 on amazon. the exchange rate is decent at the moment too so not a bad deal.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Garmin-Forerunner-305-Wrist-Worn-Personal/dp/B000FMQ296/ref=pd_sim_sg_1

Go for it, I have the 205 and love it...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭mymojo

says wont ship to my address? anyone else having problems? im living in dublin??!

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 21 JinkyJ

mymojo wrote: »
    says wont ship to my address? anyone else having problems? im living in dublin??!

I had a few problems OK with addresses on amazon, You can set up a few postal addresses on your profile, It would not ship to my home address so i set one up for my work address and it worked..

• Registered Users Posts: 19,524 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

mymojo wrote: »
    It should ship to your address, seeing as it's sold by Amazon (rather than one of their re-sellers). It's showing up as £102.08 for me. Cracking price.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,195 ✭✭✭PaulieC

It should ship to your address, seeing as it's sold by Amazon (rather than one of their re-sellers). It's showing up as £102.08 for me. Cracking price.

Price difference is due to different VAT rate in UK. If you select Ireland as a shipping address it applies our punitive rate

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭LionelNashe

I agree - I tried to buy one for £99 last month and it wouldn't ship to my address, because it was another seller, not Amazon itself. I then stuck the Amazon one in my shopping basket instead (£102 I think) and it shipped no problem.

• Advertisement
Advertisement