Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LIMERICK CHARITY BOXING

Options
  • 06-04-2011 1:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭

I just signed up to this event which is a 12 week training programme with 30 sessions and a fight night at the end of it.

Im doing it as part of my diet to help motivate me im currently down 6st so i hope be down 12st by fight night.

Anyway the reason im posting about this is when i went to pay for it today i was atlking to one of the trainers Jeff who is a grand master in kick boxing and former European Champion which impressed me but he was telling me that one of the trainers is a former Irish Champion Johnny Kiely who is now working as the Stength and Conditioning Head Coach to Athletics UK so he is basicly working with their olympic team anyway he will be coming over to oversee peoples strength and conditioning programmes over the 12 weeks.

I thought this was bloody impressive so im even more excited now.

Advertisement