Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Mortgage Broker in Waterford

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭caroline456

has anyone tried guys from the mortgages.ie ? because i spoke to one of them on the phone and he seemed to be very good at these things.

is it ok that you give all your bank details and also other personal details to those people?

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭Blue Dreamer

has anyone tried guys from the mortgages.ie ? because i spoke to one of them on the phone and he seemed to be very good at these things.

is it ok that you give all your bank details and also other personal details to those people?

Why would anyone go to a broker at this day in age paying him/her a hefty comission fee for doing less than they would do for you directly in the bank. You get a faster décision and a better service plus there no toing and froing with paperwork.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 gmgm.cool

Hi,
    Could you please provide latest updates on this post? Is there any best mortgage brokers now. Seems to be this post was created and updates are 4 to 5 years back. There could be lot of updates.

Please help me what are the best ways to get mortgage?
    1) go to banks and apply personally?
    or
    2) meet the best mortgage brokers? Is there any service charges for this?

Thanks,
    Mallik

• Registered Users Posts: 1,503 ✭✭✭thomasm

Go to Anita Cambie. Had friends with her recently and were really impressed how she dealt with everything

Thanks for your suggestion. I tried with Anita Cambie. I am contractor at the moment (has own limited company from last 1 year, before that worked as permanent employee around 9 years). She mentioned at least 2 years should be completed with limited company.
    approached to the EBS, they said we can apply even-though it is not a 2 years in own ltd company.

Is there any other brokers can help in this? derek walsh & George - One Stop.

Thanks,
    Mallik

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,387 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

gmgm.cool wrote:
    Is there any other brokers can help in this? derek walsh & George - One Stop.

I think top insure on Parnell st might be doing mortgages now, might be worth a shot

http://www.topinsure.ie/

thanks for suggestions..

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭barraseaclaid

Mortgages full stop would give you a headache. Do yourself a favour, give anita cambie financial a ring and she will walk you through the whole process and in any case whether your successful or not she doesn't charge you a cent. She is top notch and I went through her two years ago and continue to do so. At the time being a complete skeptic I was like "there has to be a catch your not charging me anything" but turns out there isn't and she is paid a commission from the banks for doing their donkey work essentially, therefore they dont have to pay mortgage advisors in house.
    PM me if you want any other info.

Advertisement