Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heroic Atramedes fail

Options
  • 06-04-2011 1:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭

This was sent by my Guild leader today, gave me a good laugh.

154320.png

Basically was having serious issues dodging the fire beam and caused wipes the whole night. Second night in was a one shot but did so with like 0% durability :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,911 ✭✭✭nix

Get yourself a jeeves Doc, ya big noob! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

haha it was priceless tbh cause it wasnt for a few minutes till the whole "wooping" finished when one of the lads asked and when I looked at the meter was like " ow how is that" then I noticed my durability haha

I havnt had the little red man since TBC use Titanpanel and I simply just didnt check it :D Problem was that I logged out the night before after so many wipes, came home from work next day logged back in straight to raid and just nvr thought to check :D

It happens man, sure i did 3/4 of ICC heroic with a fishing rod and hat on :D

I love when people feck up like that, adds so much banter to the game/guild :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

Fishin pole usually noticable early :D melee anyhow, its the cookin hat when u got helms turned off :mad:

Not in shadow form its not :(

And it was the big epic one from wotlk rep :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

nix wrote: »
    Not in shadow form its not :(

And it was the big epic one from wotlk rep :D

I turn up to raids with fishing pole (the same epic one!) AND cooking hat, at least 3 times a month.

Actually its only when doc beats me on the meters i notice :P

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Dustaz wrote: »
    I turn up to raids with fishing pole (the same epic one!) AND cooking hat, at least 3 times a month.

Actually its only when doc beats me on the meters i notice :P

Someone needs to refresh their recount more often :rolleyes:

Advertisement