Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Finally!!

• 06-04-2011 3:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭

After months of waiting, and moaning, finally got JSA..
    Have to collect it tomorrow, but I was meant to do unauthorised signing tomorrow, does that mean I don't have to sign tomorrow?
    Also do I have to tell the CWO that I got it, or I presume she just knows?
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭eastbono

The cwo will know that you have been awarded as they have access to the same info as sw. In the letter you got from sw there should also have been info about your signing date. If not contact them as you do not want to miss a signing date.

Glad to hear you have been awarded eventually.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭CoolGirl101

eastbono wrote: »
    The cwo will know that you have been awarded as they have access to the same info as sw. In the letter you got from sw there should also have been info about your signing date. If not contact them as you do not want to miss a signing date.

Glad to hear you have been awarded eventually.:)

Ok great, and thanks for all your help over the last few weeks :)

Advertisement