Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Camera repair shop

• 06-04-2011 3:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Does any one know if there a shop that can fix digital cameras in limerick

I only used my camera twice & the part that holds the battery in isnt closing properly . Id say its only a small problem but if I dont get it sorted it could get worse

Tried bringing it back to Argos but they would do anything cause its not the manafacturer's fault...

Any help would be appreciated!!

My first thread as welll .. Woooohooooooooooo:D:D:D:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 967 ✭✭✭Jigga

Argos are normally excellent for returns. My usual line is I got this as a present and didn't want it, or I bought it for a present for somebody but they had one already.

The staff there never seem to give a damn and just hand out new stuff with no real question and its nothing out of their pockets anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

how is it not the manufacturers fault?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

There is no where in Limerick that will fix them, What exactly is wrong with it, just the battery door isn't closing?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 469 ✭✭ttcomet

Some of the battery doors on modern cameras are designed to be removable, you may need to just reattach it properly.

There is a guy that posts in the photography forum that fixes cameras but for the life of me I cant remember his name. Try posting in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 DesLyons

zuroph wrote: »
    how is it not the manufacturers fault?

I dont know they just said it wasnt. :(
    There is no where in Limerick that will fix them, What exactly is wrong with it, just the battery door isn't closing?

Yup just not closing properly its still works and the batteries stay in but its going to snap if i dont do something with it
    ttcomet wrote: »
    Some of the battery doors on modern cameras are designed to be removable, you may need to just reattach it properly.

There is a guy that posts in the photography forum that fixes cameras but for the life of me I cant remember his name. Try posting in there.

Cool ill have a look there. Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

DesLyons wrote: »
    I dont know they just said it wasnt. :(

Yup just not closing properly its still works and the batteries stay in but its going to snap if i dont do something with it

Cool ill have a look there. Thanks

PM Zerohamster http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/member.php?u=232645 who does repairs, He'll tell you whats wrong.

Advertisement