Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cois Fharraige 2011

Options
  • 06-04-2011 4:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭

The dates for Cois Fharraige 2011 have been announced on their website as the 9th - 11th September
    http://www.coisfharraige.com/

The Location and Line up have yet to be announced.

Initially Cois Fharraige was supposed to move around the coast from town to town each year. But Kilkee, Co.Clare ended up hosting the festival for all 3 years. It may be back in Kilkee again this year but we'll have to wait and see what's announced.

This was a really fun festival and it's great to have it back this year!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Rosewaterstone

yay! delighted its back! fingers crossed its in kilkee again!

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Deise Dolly

I heard that it's supposed to be in Wexford this year. Does anyone know if this is true? The website doesn't seem to be working anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭cup of tea

Been talking to people from Kilkee....It definitely won't be there this year. I think I read somewhere that indeed it will be in Wexford.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

Thats a pity.. Kilkee was great.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭ItsAWindUp

Wexford eh? Any word on who's playing it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭kennyu272

There was an article in the local newspaper in Wexford last week saying that the festival would take place in ardcavan which is about two miles outside wexford town.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

Is this happening or what?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,542 ✭✭✭paddylonglegs

coisfharraige website isn't doing anything anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Leitrim lass

Dead Festival
    Seasessions is heaps better anyhow:D

Advertisement