Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Star Wars Lego Ad - Sh1ts a brick

Options
  • 06-04-2011 4:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,671 ✭✭✭

Just saw this on the telly while watching telly (yes during kiddie programmes!). What age do you think a kid would be before he/she asks: Daddy, did he just do a poo because he is scared?!

Embed didn't work - Linky: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAB5Jc7PBKc

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

I'll be picking this game up (especially if the guy takes a shít).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

(Embed by just putting the bit after v= between the <youtube></youtube> tags).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,825 ✭✭✭Fart

Did he not just drop his walkie talkie? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Fart wrote: »

You're so innocent. Aw.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

Its a lego brick ad.
    For a lego game.
    For kids.
    Shown during kid's programmes.

.....the problem here is?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 83,357 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Fart wrote: »
    Sure, if he keeps that sort of thing up his cavity

• Registered Users Posts: 1,825 ✭✭✭Fart

Overheal wrote: »
    Sure, if he keeps that sort of thing up his cavity

He should go to the dentist with that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

FYI in the previous game you could buy a bonus that made the animals in the game shít money. It's nice to see that they've brought this concept to its natural conclusion.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

Well we always knew that the clone troopers were a bit ****.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭NoDice

Ad is brilliant!!! :D I'm gonna go buy me some lego!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭gargleblaster

There are toys that poop candy. Is that controversial also?

I thought neither would be considered as such. Shows what I know.

astrofluff wrote: »
    Daddy, did he just do a poo because he is scared?!

"Yes son, yes he did.." The end. I'm sure they'll find stranger questions to ask you eventually..

I really don't see the issue with the ad being shown during kid's programmes considering it's a kid's toy.....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,671 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

I don't have any issue with it being shown when it was - the fact that it was shown during kids programmes made me laugh harder! :D These advertising folk do come up with some beautiful gags.

My original question was more asking when would you think a child would cop what was happening?! Cause it is funny!

I showed my wife - she thinks it's hilarious and brilliant. Advertising works.

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

Showed it to my kid brother who went into a wide-eyed fit of giggles when he saw the "brick". He asked me what it was but I think he thought he was embarrassing me by doing this.. I think he knew exactly what it was and he found it to be the funniest thing he'd ever seen! :D

Advertisers got what they wanted anyway! He wants lego and we're all talking about it!

Advertisement