Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I was thinking of making a song "F*** The Gardaí", does it sound good?

• 06-04-2011 5:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭

We all have heard N.W.A's "F**k Tha Police" but I was thinking of doing a more localised version. What do ye think?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 814 ✭✭✭NotExactly

Not another Gardai thread.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,963 ✭✭✭Podge2k7

Has been done already, I remember someone playing it on their phone a few years back, from what i remember it wasn't great.

Edit, heres the vid:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭Shapey Fiend

Tons of people have had this notion before. They're usually guys with PC World mics and a Soundclick beat though.

If it was done really, really well then fire away. Otherwise it's lame as fook.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

Why not go one step further and try something different - Maybe "Fuck The Fire Brigade"? It would make about as much sense as mouthing off about the Gardai.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,144 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

DarkJager wrote: »
    Why not go one step further and try something different - Maybe "Fuck The Fire Brigade"? It would make about as much sense as mouthing off about the Gardai.

Or **** the boggers? :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭Shapey Fiend

You should do one from the perspective of a Corrib Garda about rapeing bishes.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

"Raped By The Gardai and Deported", much more suitable in this day and age.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

why not, you can make it different than the other version.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭PrettyBoy

CorkMan wrote: »
    We all have heard N.W.A's "F**k Tha Police" but I was thinking of doing a more localised version. What do ye think?

Maybe instead of writing a song called "F*ck the Gardaí" you could look for a job, run a few errands or do something remotely productive with your time?

PrettyBoy wrote: »
    Maybe instead of writing a song called "F*ck the Gardaí" you could look for a job, run a few errands or do something remotely productive with your time?

why cant we all be like you prettyboy:rolleyes:.

i mean how judgmental and arrogant is that comment.

this is hip hop he is entitled to make a song about whatever he wants.

maybe you should stop having such a stuck up silver spoon approach towards life and realize not all of us like the garda.

maybe the game should spend his millions and stop acting like a gangsta too right:D.

• Advertisement

why cant we all be like you prettyboy:rolleyes:.

i mean how judgmental and arrogant is that comment.

this is hip hop he is entitled to make a song about whatever he wants.

Maybe you should write a song called "F*ck The Gays" and throw a few subliminal Lil Wayne disses in there?

Maybe you should write a song called "F*ck The Gays" and throw a few subliminal Lil Wayne disses in there?

now now you are acting the troll again your going off topic, stick to the subject and stop trolling.

he is entitled to make a fu*k the garda song if he wants and who are you to tell him what to do with his time.

he is entitled to make a fu*k the garda song if he wants and who are you to tell him what to do with his time.

I never told him what to do, he asked everyone what they thought of the idea and I told him what I thought, merely making a suggestion on how his time could be better spent.

And you, of all people, calling me a troll? Get a grip mate, do something with your life.

I never told him what to do, he asked everyone what they thought of the idea and I told him what I thought, merely making a suggestion on how his time could be better spent.

And you, of all people, calling me a troll? Get a grip mate, do something with your life.

ye im sure they were just frendily tips you gave him, you most defiently wernt talking down to him now were you:rolleyes:.

for all you know he might have a job as if its any of your buisness anyway.

so your telling me to do something with my life now :D, you dont even know me kido.

so your telling me to do something with my life now :D, you dont even know me kido.

Judging from your recent posts here all you seem to do is listen to aggressive, "gangsta" rap music because you've lived a very hard life and you can relate to what the "gangsta" rappers are talking about (from drugs and poverty to black cards and flash cars). The Gardaí seem to have been party responsible for the hardships you've had to endure and this has caused you to develop a hatred for them after everything they've done to you. In your spare time you like to read the bible and go to mass where you learn about homosexuality, how it's wrong and why all gay people should not be accepted in society (especially in the rap music industry). On weekends you listen to Lil Waynes albums over and over again while trawling the web looking at the latest Lil Wayne news because you don't like him or his music but, for some reason, you feel compelled to talk about his music and his personal life here whenever you get the chance.

Like I said, do something with your life.

Judging from your recent posts here all you seem to do is listen to aggressive, "gangsta" rap music because you've lived a very hard life and you can relate to what the "gangsta" rappers are talking about (from drugs and poverty to black cards and flash cars). The Gardaí seem to have been party responsible for the hardships you've had to endure and this has caused you to develop a hatred for them after everything they've done to you. In your spare time you like to read the bible and go to mass where you learn about homosexuality, how it's wrong and why all gay people should not be accepted in society (especially in the rap music industry). On weekends you listen to Lil Waynes albums over and over again while trawling the web looking at the latest Lil Wayne news because you don't like him or his music but, for some reason, you feel compelled to talk about his music and his personal life here whenever you get the chance.

Like I said, do something with your life.

wowzers prettyboy you'v really hit me hard there how do you know all this?:D. once again you have to lie to make yourself look good, id like to see some proof iv said all of the above because we all know you have an active imagination, you can pm your reply there's no need to hijack this thread and act the troll more than you already are.

imagine this chap puts me on ignore only to take me off it to argue even more, you spin webs around yourself prettyboy.

just pm if you are going to reply dont ruin the thread with more pigheaded,arrogant silver spoon bullsh*t and run the risk of getting us banned.

Advertisement