Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Haiti fundraiser in UL TOMORROW!

Options
  • 06-04-2011 5:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭

There's a sports day in front of Plassey house with airsoft, archery, OPC's welly throwing and Ultimate frisbee from 12-3

UL Bar boot sale/bake sale in SU with DJ soc on decks from 12-6 - ton's of fab jackets for both men and ladies, books and much more.

Stables Club night in aid of Haiti with 2 bands on stage and djs

some more info here
    http://en-gb.facebook.com/people/Ul-Bar-Boot-Sale/100002277195949

thanks

Rose

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭DJCR

roseagra wrote: »
    There's a sports day in front of Plassey house with airsoft, archery, OPC's welly throwing and Ultimate frisbee from 12-3

UL Bar boot sale/bake sale in SU with DJ soc on decks from 12-6 - ton's of fab jackets for both men and ladies, books and much more.

Stables Club night in aid of Haiti with 2 bands on stage and djs

some more info here
    http://en-gb.facebook.com/people/Ul-Bar-Boot-Sale/100002277195949

thanks

Rose

Tramps in the SU Courtyard from 2pm till 4pm so if your up for a bit of fun after all the sports finishing at 3 come see them........ Nothing better than a few pints and a Tramp!!! :D:D:D:D

I literally think I'm the only on who can get away with writing that :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭mulner92

Sounds good, will take part alright. Tramp?? I'm intrigued.

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭DJCR

mulner92 wrote: »
    Sounds good, will take part alright. Tramp?? I'm intrigued.

Trampoline Gymnasts to give them their full title.... Unfortunately couldn't bounce on the day due to the fact it looked like it was going to rain the whole bloody day .... and then didn't, typical Irish weather.

Advertisement