Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone used Fitness Solutions PT?

• 06-04-2011 5:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭

Hi, has anyone used the Personal Training option at Fitness Solutions, Roslevan? Any good? Any idea of cost?

Would like to get a (really) good personal trainer to help reach some fitness goals, am a member of a West County gym but would like something a little bit more individual and goal focused that what i'm receiving here.
    thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 149 ✭✭Niall_G

No experience there, but strongly recommend Willie Healy of Body&Mind Fitness on the Lahinch Road.

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭woggie

Thanks Niall - any idea what he charges for a PT session?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 kaat3010

Hi Woggie,

I have been to Fitness Solutions for personal training and I can highly recommend it. I tried to get back into shape after a pregnancy and lost about a stone in fat in a couple months time. I received a great service, very much personalised, including diet plan, it's a private studio as well. I was dealing with Darren the owner, he is a great motivator.

Good luck with it.

Kate

Thanks Kate - is he very expensive?

Hi Woggie,

I think he is very reasonable. Not sure how much he will charge. I got it as part of the membership deal last year. He always has different promotions on. If you want I can pm you his phone number?

Kate

• Advertisement

No worries, I have his number thanks - i just wanted some 'confirmation' that he was good. Great to hear someone else in the same position as myself (1yr old baby!) finding him good! Will definitely give him a call so.
    thanks again for the info:D

Hey Woggie,

No problem, best of luck with the workout!

Kate

Advertisement