Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony Video Vegas Issues

Options
  • 06-04-2011 5:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

Hello, I'm hoping this is the right part of the forum for this. Anyways, I've been having some issues with Video Vegas where I try to open Fraps clips in Video Vegas 7, but whilst in the import video the program freezes for some reason. My computer is only a couple of months old but with upgraded ram, so I hardly think that is the source of the problem.

So, after about twenty attempts at importing the Fraps files in Vegas 7, I moved onto Vegas Pro 9.0. Importing the files went really smooth, but then I struck another issue; as I try to insert some Text Media, it gives me an error message:

"0fe8789d-0c47-442a-afb0-0daf97669317 - Media Generator"

So basically, in one program importing clips isn't working properly, and in the other one I can't insert Text Media.

Help, pwetty pwease? :)

Comments

Advertisement