Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Thinking of buying a cyber gun m4 cqb

• 06-04-2011 6:08pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭

Im thinking of buying a cyber gun m4 cqb from strikearms just wondering has anybody got one and if they could tell me whether it is any good or not

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Villafan6

I have one for about a year now and it has worked perfectly, fantastic range and accuracy, it stands up to most of my higher end AEG's, a great buy for the money

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭sci-ops

Just to note, the cqbr used to be made by dboys for cybergun. I believe it's now cyma.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭Michael Devers

The M4 CQB you might be getting is made by CYMA (sci-ops is correct). I'm getting one myself when I sell my Tokyo Marui VSR-10 G-Spec to my friend's brother. Also just to be on the safe side if the Cybergun/ CYMA M4 CQB goes out of stock and your thinking of getting the DBoys M4 CQB on SE Airsoft..... don't get it. I read reviews about it and for one person he said it was awful.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Ah yes, cos the thoughts and experiences of one person is gospel. There's nothing wrong with the Dboys guns, sturdy and reliable, had mine for ages! The Cyma is probably just as good, haven't seen one in the flesh yet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭air assault

thanks for the responses but i have decided to buy a g&g raider instead

• Advertisement
Advertisement