Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

D-Boy SCAR-L for sale

Options
  • 06-04-2011 6:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭

Only ever used out back garden . Tan colour but i got a black stock imported. comes with two hi-cap mags one tan and one black. I want 150 euros for it. or 200 with a tactedge scope worth 70 euro. (red + green dot). If you live in dublin i can drop it to you.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 dalec094

hi there any picture

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭MacheteElbows

dalec094 wrote: »
    hi there any picture

i dont have a phone that can connect to my computer or a digital camera. but if you live in dublin i can show it to you before you buy it.

is this a full metal
    what chrono at
    fps
    any problems

The stock is a good quality plastic like in real life .but all the top of the gun and the rails and barrell is full metal. Im not sure of the fps but is powerful and shoots straight and the hop up is very easily accessed . it also comes with a front grip. No problems with the gun

offer 100euro

• Advertisement

no chance mate sorry its a very nice gun. i will try and get some pictures up soon. the lowest i will go is 140 for gun, battery ,charger , front grip and two high cap mags thats a bargain.

just looking for the gun and the mags dont need the rest

its all 1 package sorry. i have no use for the other stuff without the gun.

wat part of dublin u located

5 minutes from the blanchardstown shopping centre.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Phil Taz

ill offer 130 euros upon inspection, im just in ballymun could meet you at blanch shopping centre within the hour. :D

im gona watch the match now. i might be able to come over to ballymun later tonight or else tomorrow if that suits you better

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Phil Taz

im gona watch the match now. i might be able to come over to ballymun later tonight or else tomorrow if that suits you better

Tonight be awesome, up to me eyeballs tomorow and friday :(. lets move to PM's?

yeah kwl

Advertisement