Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bus Eireann Services

• 06-04-2011 8:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭

Hiya, I have a wedding in the Slive Russell this Friday (8/4), and will be leaving Dublin at around 3pm. The B&B owner I'm staying with informed me that some Bus Eireann buses go past the Slieve Russell?

Could anyone point me in the right direction regards which bus to take?

Thanks in advance.. :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24 hongler

Bus Eireann don't seem to stop at the hotel, according to their timetable:
    http://www.buseireann.ie/pdf/1285339724-30.pdf

However the hotel says you can request a stop, bottom of page:
    http://www.slieverussell.ie/index.cfm/section/info/display/16/location.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭monaghanmissus

I emailed the hotel and they said it's the West Donegal bus that stops there..?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24 hongler

I'd ring the hotel to confirm, just for your own peace of mind.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 312 ✭✭Geog1234

Hi, all Route 030 journeys that serve Ballyconnell (in both directions) also stop at the Slieve Russell Hotel (there in fact is a stop pole here).

Most of these journeys are operated by McGeehan Coaches who jointly operate the Route 30 with Bus Éireann.

The Slieve Russell Hotel is mentioned in the index of the current Bus Éireann national timetable book but for reasons unknown Table 30 no longer contains a footnote to the effect.

Know this reply is late but hope it may be of interest for future reference.

The Best of luck.

Advertisement