Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lil wayne fans can you defend this??

• 06-04-2011 10:06pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭

Another video of wayne kissing baby just hit the net,this is just straight up gay. I know this was ages ago but come on, we got lil wayne kissing men and a correction officer making hits this is how bad hip hop is.

lil wayne fans can you defend this? your favourite rapper kisses men, i dont care if baby took him in or whatever but to do this on tv on more than one occasion :confused:.

i know its about music but fu*k in hell come on he's supposed to be a gangsta rapper.

its not an attempt to hate on him either, i dont like his music iv said that before.

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhJ2M33v9OofF2BzAA

and another one :eek:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,739 ✭✭✭✭kippy

What have you got against gay gansta rappers?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

kippy wrote: »
    What have you got against gay gansta rappers?

nothing really other than the fact its referenced so much against in gangsta rap nearly as just as bad as the police.

iv nothing against gay people its just it doesnt go hand in hand with gangsta rap or hip hop.

waiting for elton johns name to pop up somewhere.

nothing really other than the fact its referenced so much against in gangsta rap nearly as just as bad as the police.

iv nothing against gay people its just it doesnt go hand in hand with gangsta rap or hip hop its like

dont say elton john ft with eminem and most recently kanye.

Surely, going by the law of averages there are plenty gay gangsta and hip hip artists......
    Theres lots of crap spouted in those genres of music, its doesnt mean the artists that write them actually mean it, or that its a reflection on the human condition in general.
    Also, why would his fans have anything to defend??

Surely, going by the law of averages there are plenty gay gangsta and hip hip artists......
    Theres lots of crap spouted in those genres of music, its doesnt mean the artists that write them actually mean it, or that its a reflection on the human condition in general.
    Also, why would his fans have anything to defend??

maybe in hip hip but not in hip hop:D joke.

maybe with the exception of dj mister cee who just came out and is getting slated big time at the moment.

i cant think of one successful gay gangsta rapper or a gay gangsta rapper full stop im sure there's one out there somewhere but i doubt he is successful, i mean there's something not gangsta about kissing men wouldn't you agree? considering they all preech to be street,locked up or shot.

im not calling lil wayne gay but in those videos he acted gay.

look you might be gay or know someone gay etc im not taking shots at the community iv nothing against it, but not in hip hop not for me mate especially gangsta rap.

i mean can you really picture a rapper rapping about what he would do to another man like rappers talk about women come on bud it aint gona happen its taboo in hip hop

maybe in hip hip but not in hip hop:D joke.

maybe with the exception of dj mister cee who just came out and is getting slated big time at the moment.

i cant think of one successful gay gangsta rapper or a gay gangsta rapper full stop im sure there's one out there somewhere but i doubt he is successful, i mean there's something not gangsta about kissing men wouldn't you agree? considering they all preech to be street,locked up or shot.

im not calling lil wayne gay but in those videos he acted gay.

look you might be gay or know someone gay etc im not taking shots at the community iv nothing against it, but not in hip hop not for me mate especially gangsta rap.

i mean can you really picture a rapper rapping about what he would do to another man like rappers talk about women come on bud it aint gona happen its taboo in hip hop
    How many "out" gay professional soccer players are you aware of? How many gay "out" sports people in general do you know of? Just because these people aren't out doesnt mean there arent homosexual people in these groupings of people.
    Rappers talk about what sells to the market they are targeting.

• Advertisement

How many "out" gay professional soccer players are you aware of? How many gay "out" sports people in general do you know of? Just because these people aren't out doesnt mean there arent homosexual people in these groupings of people.
    Rappers talk about what sells to the market they are targeting.

hip hop is not soccer so stop going off on a rant about gay's and turning this into a debate about who's gay and who isnt.

for the record there has been a few sporting people who have come out of the closet but there hardly going to start shagging men or talking gay etc during a game or a competitive event, but yes in most all male sports its a big no no, like football and rugby thats why they keep it hidden but thats life deal with it, id like to have a few supermodel wifes as sex slaves but i cant:D.

rappers do talk about what sells and being gay doesnt, they can do what they want behind closed doors but aslong as it doesnt follow through on the mic i wont have anything against gay rappers.

your trying to rope me into a tussle here about what is gay and what isnt bud, i dont care the video of lil wayne kissing a grown man on the lips is gay end off in my opinion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

How does that make him gay?
    If he started shaftin the face of him or something then yes, but it was just a greeting. It wouldn't be my thing, but maybe that's a new thing in 'da hood'.

baz2009 wrote: »
    How does that make him gay?
    If he started shaftin the face of him or something then yes, but it was just a greeting. It wouldn't be my thing, but maybe that's a new thing in 'da hood'.

tell me where i said he is gay?

i think you will find i said it was gay i.e a gay moment which it is.
    but maybe that's a new thing in 'da hood'
    come of it would you, if any of my mates tried kissing me they would get a swift box to the face and im sure im not the only one, you know when men greet each other in spain etc they dont give each other a smooch on the lips Einstein.

could you imagine the next time eminem meets dre that he gives him a kiss on the lips on live tv?

there's no defending this as a gangsta rapper.

tell me where i said he is gay?

i think you will find i said it was gay i.e a gay moment which it is.

"This is straight up gay" - implies that you are calling Lil' Wayne gay. Why would a straight person be involved in such a gay moment?

come of it would you, if any of my mates tried kissing me they would get a swift box to the face and im sure im not the only one, you know when men greet each other in spain etc they dont give each other a smooch on the lips Einstein.

Much of a need for the personal abuse? Can you not converse without using petty attempts at insults?
    Are you from da hood? How do you know it's not part of their culture now? Wouldn't surprise me, tbh.

could you imagine the next time eminem meets dre that he gives him a kiss on the lips on live tv?

No, Eminem doesn't strike me as that kind of person. Lil' Wayne does - by that I mean Wayne would show 'love' to his 'homies'.

there's no defending this as a gangsta rapper.

Meh. You have a very idealistic view of it, tbh.

Pretty non-incident anyway, imo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭PrettyBoy

its not an attempt to hate on him either, i dont like his music iv said that before.

Why do you feel the need to constantly remind us of this in every thread where Wayne is mentioned? You don't like his music, fair enough - why obsess about the guy and criticize every move he makes?

What were you hoping to gain when you started this thread? Are you trying to convince us that Wayne is a homosexual?

Also, who are you to say that gay men have no place in rap music? You're a white guy from Waterford - last time I checked you guys don't call the shots in the rap industry.

fail_thread_2_random_failz-s512x447-151098-580.jpg

• Advertisement

baz2009 wrote: »
    Pretty non-incident anyway, imo.
    "This is straight up gay" - implies that you are calling Lil' Wayne gay. Why would a straight person be involved in such a gay moment?

you know when someone does something stupid these days one might refer to as being gay, not gay sexualilty wise but gay as in this is stupid or your stupid, kissing a grown man on the lips is therefor gay.

Much of a need for the personal abuse? Can you not converse without using petty attempts at insults?
    Are you from da hood? How do you know it's not part of their culture now? Wouldn't surprise me, tbh.

how is me calling you Einstein personal abuse? do you take offence to sarcarasim because thats what its called, i dont know you to insult you mate and if i did im sure id think of something better than Einstein :rolleyes:.

No baz im not from the hood but im going to take a wild stab in the dark here and say that kissing men on the lips is not a new form of greeting each other in the hood, my fu*k do you know how stupid that sounds.
    No, Eminem doesn't strike me as that kind of person. Lil' Wayne does - by that I mean Wayne would show 'love' to his 'homies'.

you can show love to your "homies" by shaking hands or bumping shoulders or whatever way the black community do be doing it you know normal meet and greet, but im pretty sure the last time i checked it wasnt kissing.

so let me get this straight it strikes you as normal for lil wayne or anyone for that matter to go around kissing men on the lips to show love?

if eminem doesnt strike you as that kind of person, name me one other rapper who kisses other men on the lips to show love to them?

Why do you feel the need to constantly remind us of this in every thread where Wayne is mentioned? You don't like his music, fair enough - why obsess about the guy and criticize every move he makes?

come of it, i posted on the thread lil wayne if i die where we were asked our opinion of the track where i said.

how many more of these bmf style beats are we going hear rick ross on.

dont feel this at all.

i posted on the lil wayne concert thread where i was being humourous but also giving my opinion of the concert as a regular hip hop event attender.

you know this is going to be full of of teenagers, i wonder if the greatest rapper alive will bring out his guitar :D

and i recently posted in the Aftermath, gunit rise or fall of power thread in where i challenged the opinion of someone who taught lil wayne's freestyles were i qoute wow just wow, aswell as being so popular that he might be taken out the game like pac and big.

I think the word obsess is something you do over the game prettyboy if we are all honest, im entitled to voice my opinion on any rapper i want in any thread i want without you always being on my back like a monkey, i look at hip hop from a realistic point of view and call it how i see it and dont really care for fanboys like yourself.

to say i obsess with a rapper i dont even like just because i post in one of his threads is you making up bullsh*t, to say i criticize every move he makes is you making up bullsh*t, this is the first thread iv ever started about lil wayne so get your facts right.
    What were you hoping to gain when you started this thread? Are you trying to convince us that Wayne is a homosexual?

im hoping to gain nothing dont be so pathetic, im just curious to know what lil wayne fans think of him kissing grown men on the lips maybe behind it all he is gay who knows, i mean its not as if its not making the news on hip hop sites iv seen it on worldstar and thisis50, so im just curios to hear what lil wayne fans think of it.
    Also, who are you to say that gay men have no place in rap music? You're a white guy from Waterford - last time I checked you guys don't call the shots in the rap industry.

im a fan who is entitled to his opinion just as you are, if i dont want to listen to gay hip hop it has nothing to do with you or anyone. And i never said gay men have no place in rap music what i said was:
    but not in hip hop not for me mate especially gangsta rap.

so that was my opinion, why do you constantly make bullsh*t up to come off like your right the whole time.

for the record prettyboy stop stalking me, to actually remember where i live is stalkerish considering i rarely communicate with you on boards only through hip hop. honestly iv lost count of how many times i told you that if you dont like what iv got to say dont reply especially considering the fact you said :
    I ignored his last couple of posts and just let them go but he just enjoys trolling the thread whenever he gets the chance. Going to put him on Ignore now...

Do me a favour put me back on ignore prettyboy, honestly i dont want to be even talking to you, i actully taught i got rid of you for a while by you ignoring me.

by the way that picture really hurts me, you really scored some extra points there kid :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,796 ✭✭✭speedboatchase

What a rubbish thread. I don't think most rap fans give a crap about a rapper's sexuality or are looking for gossip that might 'out' them, also using the word 'gay' as a colloquialisim is extremely ignorant. As for 'gangsta rap', it died in the mid 90s. Judging by your posts, you probably weren't around then

What a rubbish thread. I don't think most rap fans give a crap about a rapper's sexuality or are looking for gossip that might 'out' them, also using the word 'gay' as a colloquialisim is extremely ignorant. As for 'gangsta rap', it died in the mid 90s. Judging by your posts, you probably weren't around then

you cant defend lil wayne on all fronts, it is gay and there's nothing ignorant about it.

if you saw a man kissing anther man on the lips to say hello, would you call that gay?

if not your in denial with you being a lil wayne fan this has got to hit you hard because there is no defending it.

and dont go all technical, from an irish persons point of view seeing that in the street what would you assume?

judgeying by your posts you havnt got a clue about gangsta rap at all considering it didnt die in the mid 90's at all mr know it all, you'l actually find it started to decline in the mid 00's:D

if it died in the mid 90's rappers like dmx,50,game etc etc wouldnt of had the mainstream success they had would they? the list is as long as my arm although many late 90's and 00 gangsta rappers were influenced by the early 90's scene from artists such as nas,biggie etc so to say gangsta rap died in the mid 90's is completely 100 per cent wrong.

if that was the case would you of probably never heard of the blueprint,get rich or die tryin,mmlp, chronic 2001 the list is endless and not to mention the epic battle between nas and jay z etc etc.

so by that post of yours its clear who doesn't have a clue about gangsta rap, for someone who thinks lil wayne has excellent wordplay i wouldn't be surprised, considering all he does is mumble in his raps and has no meaning or substance behind them thats what clearly separates him from the best.

if you claim to know gangsta rap from the 90's you should know this.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Before this gets thread gets way out of hand.

Firtly, is Birdman not Wayne's father? So this thread is rubbished. Families have different ways of greeting each other. My son greets me with a hug and a kiss on the lips.

Secondly, there are many different cultures out there in that big bad world, each with different ways of interacting with each other. There are some where men comfortably walk hand in hand, or arms linked down the street. Others where they publicly greet each other with one or more kisses.

I for one commend Lil Wayne for being himself and not changing how he interacts because of the publin eye.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭Android 666

Boom_Bap wrote: »

Firtly, is Birdman not Wayne's father? So this thread is rubbished. Families have different ways of greeting each other. My son greets me with a hug and a kiss on the lips.

Secondly, there are many different cultures out there in that big bad world, each with different ways of interacting with each other. There are some where men comfortably walk hand in hand, or arms linked down the street. Others where they publicly greet each other with one or more kisses.

I for one commend Lil Wayne for being himself and not changing how he interacts because of the publin eye.

Birdman isn't Lil Wayne's dad. But is this thread really just an excuse for the OP to advertise his homophobia? Does it really matter whether or not Lil Wayne is gay? Does it offend his sensibilities the thought of two men kissing?

Boom_Bap wrote: »

na he isnt his father, everyone thinks that though.

as far as i know wayne's father died at a young age.

there are many cultures yes where that probably is except-able, but this is the hip hop culture and be honest boom bap is it except-able in the hip hop culture and to be more exact in gangsta rap which is blatantly anti gay and anti police?

i could reference plenty of lryics in hip hop that are anti-gay.

infact look at all the stick people who where skinny jeans get in hip hop.

im just calling it how i see it is lads and most of ye might not like it because the irish culture and infact most of the modern world is becoming more pro-gay so its deemed acceptable, all i know is how i was raised it wrong even though im not against it.

look il delete the thread if its that much of a big deal, but i stand by my opinion lil wayne kissing men on the lips is not normal and to do it on live tv is just too weird for a lot of people.

there are many cultures yes where that probably is except-able, but this is the hip hop culture and be honest boom bap is it except-able in the hip hop culture and to be more exact in gangsta rap which is blatantly anti gay and anti police?

im just calling it how i see it is lads and most of ye might not like it because the irish culture and infact most of the modern world is becoming more pro-gay so its deemed acceptable, all i know is how i was raised it wrong even though im not against it.

look il delete the thread if its that much of a big deal, but i stand by my opinion lil wayne kissing men on the lips is not normal and to do it on live tv is just too weird for a lot of people.
    hip-hop is not a culture.

Was it deemed as wrong as doing a spell check?

Just because it's deemed acceptable in hip hop culture doesn't make it right. In fact it's probably one of the seedier elements of hip hop culture. To say that Lil Wayne shouldn't have done it based on the fact that there is a lot of homophobia in hip hop culture is a piss weak excuse. You asked how Lil Wayne fans could defend him kissing a man. I'd ask you how you think you can defend starting a thread espousing homophobia?

hip-hop is not a culture.

great input il think you will find your wrong.

• Advertisement

Was it deemed as wrong as doing a spell check?

Just because it's deemed acceptable in hip hop culture doesn't make it right. In fact it's probably one of the seedier elements of hip hop culture. To say that Lil Wayne shouldn't have done it based on the fact that there is a lot of homophobia in hip hop culture is a piss weak excuse. You asked how Lil Wayne fans could defend him kissing a man. I'd ask you how you think you can defend starting a thread espousing homophobia?

well i guess if i wanted to start a thread on homophobia there's a pretty good chance i wouldn't of started in the hip hop section dont you?

this is strictly from the perspective of lil wayne being a gangsta rapper kising men on the lips to greet them on live tv, i never once called him gay although i said i think it was a gay moment and if you read back on my posts the word gay is now a days used as slang for something you might think is stupid or whatever i.e a man buys fake tan one might say thats fair gay.

you call it homophobia because a person is anti-gay (not that i am) believe it or not, not everyone believes that you have to approve to being gay afterall if your a christian you should know its wrong aswell as looking at it from a mechanical point of view it isn't suppose to happen you know you heard about the birds and bee's right?

Everyone has the right to be anti-gay or gay whatever i couldn't give a flying fu*k, but as i said for me not in hip hop you know some of us who listen to the music take it seriously and listen to it because maybe we live a similar lifestyle or have similar believes thats why we are drawn into the culture and the last thing i want is to turn on a rap record where a man is rapping about men in a sexual manner thats why im against it in hip hop but its only an opinion.

great input il think you will find your wrong.

So you didnt mean "gay" in the homosexual sense? You meant "gay" as in the "juvenile slagging" sense?

If you and others wish to believe that Hip-Hop is a culture - who I am to argue with your supreme intelligence.

know some of us who listen to the music take it seriously and listen to it because maybe we live a similar lifestyle or have similar believes thats why we are drawn into the culture and the last thing i want is to turn on a rap record where a man is rapping about men in a sexual manner thats why im against it in hip hop but its only an opinion.

FFS
    You have a similiar lifestyle as the standard Hip-hop artist and that is why you listen to hip-hop.........really?
    Also, no man is rapping about men in a "sexual manner".

On one hand you dont want this post to be about homophobia (saying that "gay" is a term used to describe other things - outlined what they were even) Then on the other hand, the last thing you want to do is turn on a record which outlines gay sex acts......
    And all this from a couple of youtube videos in which no rapping about man on man interaction is taking place..........

well i guess if i wanted to start a thread on homophobia there's a pretty good chance i wouldn't of started in the hip hop section dont you?

this is strictly from the perspective of lil wayne being a gangsta rapper kising men on the lips to greet them on live tv, i never once called him gay although i said i think it was a gay moment and if you read back on my posts the word gay is now a days used as slang for something you might think is stupid or whatever i.e a man buys fake tan one might say thats fair gay.

you call it homophobia because a person is anti-gay (not that i am) believe it or not, not everyone believes that you have to approve to being gay afterall if your a christian you should know its wrong aswell as looking at it from a mechanical point of view it isn't suppose to happen you know you heard about the birds and bee's right?

Everyone has the right to be anti-gay or gay whatever i couldn't give a flying fu*k, but as i said for me not in hip hop you know some of us who listen to the music take it seriously and listen to it because maybe we live a similar lifestyle or have similar believes thats why we are drawn into the culture and the last thing i want is to turn on a rap record where a man is rapping about men in a sexual manner thats why im against it in hip hop but its only an opinion.

You know I've always thought Irish white kids lived amazingly similar lives to their gangsta rapper heroes…

You say you're not a homophobe and then list all the reasons why you don't like gay people. You're views are ignorant and completely ill informed and I really hope you don't have the capacity to breed because that rubbish needs to be stamped right out.

So you didnt mean "gay" in the homosexual sense? You meant "gay" as in the "juvenile slagging" sense?

If you and others wish to believe that Hip-Hop is a culture - who I am to argue with your supreme intelligence.

exactly who are you, you called hip hop hip hip in one of your previous posts aswell as thinking hip hop is not a culture so obviously you know what your talking about here :).

do me a favor do some research on hip hop before you post in here, your only here because your so offended by me using the word gay.
    FFS
    You have a similiar lifestyle as the standard Hip-hop artist and that is why you listen to hip-hop.........really?
    Also, no man is rapping about men in a "sexual manner".

On one hand you dont want this post to be about homophobia (saying that "gay" is a term used to describe other things - outlined what they were even) Then on the other hand, the last thing you want to do is turn on a record which outlines gay sex acts......
    And all this from a couple of youtube videos in which no rapping about man on man interaction is taking place......

Where did i say that I ,if you look back you'd actually realize i said we as in hip hop fans, people are attracted to hip hop and in fact any music for lots of reasons, and the aggression and content of hip hop is what draws me in, and dont even comment on my lifestyle and how you think i live you dont know how i was brought up and vice versa we are not all born with a silver spoon, so before you go any further on lifestyles watch your mouth.

exactly no man is rapping about men in a sexual manner did i say they were any? and there's a perfectly good reason for it to, there's no market for it.

money,cars,drugs, hardships and women are the most commonly spoken lryics in not just gangsta hip hop but in hip hop in general so if you were to get a gay rapper, why would he rap about women and all the things he would like to do to them when infact he plays for the other team? because you said it before there's no market for gay hip hop so when it comes to the sex whats he gona say...

iv stated from the beginning that i am not anti-gay but when it comes to hip hop i dont want to hear it, thats not being homophobic thats having the option to choose what i want to listen to and how i want to listen to it.

the gay card is becoming a huge factor here, im going to say it one more time, im not anti gay and it doesn't make me homophobic to not want to listen to gay lryics or see grown men kissing each other on tv.

the word gay and as much as you might not like this fag*ot are thrown around freely amongst people the same as you would call someone a *****r or a pric*, if you have a problem with that talk to someone else.

You know I've always thought Irish white kids lived amazingly similar lives to their gangsta rapper heroes…

You say you're not a homophobe and then list all the reasons why you don't like gay people. You're views are ignorant and completely ill informed and I really hope you don't have the capacity to breed because that rubbish needs to be stamped right out.

ok im going to stop you here give me a list of the so-called reasons i said i dont like gay people? thats a stone cold lie and you know it.

yes Android because people only deal and take drugs and live hard life's in america, well done another sarcastic attempt fails.

i think you will find iv repeatedly said im not anti-gay and the fact i dont want to listen to gay lryics or watch rappers kissing each other is not homophobic!!, I might aswell be talking to a brick wall here because you are taking any notice of my answers to your questions.

if the rubbish needs to be stamped out you would want to re-write the bible and challenge world religions Android because thats where it originates from and you cant say people are ill informed or ignorant for following in their beliefs can you?

Maybe instead of trying to figure out why Dungarvan is so much like Harlem maybe you could educate yourself on how homosexuality isn't a lifestyle choice and why homophobic rants aren't acceptable just because they come from your favourite rappers.

Also you can read this article that claims that there is a hidden gay culture in hip hop but the people that are gay are afraid to say it because of the openly homophobic and misogynistic attitude of many people involved in hip hop:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/2008/may/11/gayrights.usa

mufcboy1999, I honestly can't figure out if you're a troll or an idiot.

ok im going to stop you here give me a list of the so-called reasons i said i dont like gay people? thats a stone cold lie and you know it.

You said:
    • if your a christian you should know its wrong
    • aswell as looking at it from a mechanical point of view it isn't suppose to happen you know you heard about the birds and bee's right?
    • the last thing i want is to turn on a rap record where a man is rapping about men in a sexual manner thats why im against it in hip hop but its only an opinion.

All of that is homophobic.
    yes Android because people only deal and take drugs and live hard life's in america, well done another sarcastic attempt fails.

I think selling a couple of ten spots and a few pills doesn't make you a hardened dealer. If you are selling anything stronger than that then you're being a very silly boy.
    if the rubbish needs to be stamped out you would want to re-write the bible and challenge world religions Android because thats where it originates from and you cant say people are ill informed or ignorant for following in their beliefs can you?

Em, yes you can.

• Advertisement

Maybe instead of trying to figure out why Dungarvan is so much like Harlem maybe you could educate yourself on how homosexuality isn't a lifestyle choice and why homophobic rants aren't acceptable just because they come from your favourite rappers.

Also you can read this article that claims that there is a hidden gay culture in hip hop but the people that are gay are afraid to say it because of the openly homophobic and misogynistic attitude of many people involved in hip hop:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/2008/may/11/gayrights.usa

thats great because im not from dungarvan nor am i comparing ireland to america which is a ****i*g continent with a population well exeeding ireland so obvioulsy its going to have a lot more poverty and crime brainbox:rolleyes:.

thats like saying all irish rappers are trying to 2 pac or eminem just because they rap.

why do you listen to hip hop? what attracts you to the music...

for the last time man listen will you, i dont care about a secret gay culture in hip hop infact lil wayne could be the president of it, at the end of the day i choose to hear or see what i want in the music i am interested in which is hip hop and i have the right to agree or disagree in what i want to hear or see as a fan that is not being homophobic.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement