Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lil wayne fans can you defend this??

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

baz2009 wrote: »
    mufcboy1999, I honestly can't figure out if you're a troll or an idiot.

thats great baz, the way you never replied to my previous post to you maybe your the troll.

im answering everyone so im not trolling.

You said:
    • if your a christian you should know its wrong
    • aswell as looking at it from a mechanical point of view it isn't suppose to happen you know you heard about the birds and bee's right?
    • the last thing i want is to turn on a rap record where a man is rapping about men in a sexual manner thats why im against it in hip hop but its only an opinion.

All of that is homophobic.

there the facts whether you like it or not Android, i never said i belive in those statements above im just calling it how it is from a relistic point of view, i mean is it right for the Americans to invade other country's for oil? no it isn't but they do it anyway and try to brainwash you to think it is, and the gay community to an extent is the same it isn't right but they do it anyway.

on the hip hop front thats my opinion, iv said it before IL listen to what i want being against something is not always homophobic its down to an opinion and everyone has one some you might agree with and some you wont.
    I think selling a couple of ten spots and a few pills doesn't make you a hardened dealer. If you are selling anything stronger than that then you're being a very silly boy.

it doesn't matter my point being stop comparing ireland to america, look i know people selling gear making over a grand a week maybe even more who are running circles around the gards. it doesn't matter what you sell if the demand is out there to make a good profit and you can get your hands on it your going to push it whether its coke or just a bit of hash.
    Em, yes you can.

well in that case Android they can challenge your beliefs and have the right to be anti-gay without being called homophobic.

this has gone completely off topic, the topic is lil wayne kissing men i was just curious to see how his fans would react.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭Android 666

Just to be clear then. What was the original intention of this thread?

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

MOD Warning: This thread is very close to being closed unless it is brought back on topic

Just to be clear then. What was the original intention of this thread?

to get fans of lil wayne's reaction to him kissing men on more than one occasion on live tv.

because it is not something that us as fans of hip hop are used to seeing by a long run.

for me as a gangsta hip hop fan there is no defending this, and for someone who has listened to this music for years this is a very strange and bizzare incident in hip hop.

• Advertisement

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    MOD Warning: This thread is very close to being closed unless it is brought back on topic

I don't get what's off topic about it. The OP's original post was based on homophobia in gangsta rap. I tried reasoning (unsuccessfully) with him but I'm unsure how it could be taken up as going off topic.

well in that case Android they can challenge your beliefs and have the right to be anti-gay without being called homophobic.

That is beyond retarded…

I don't get what's off topic about it. The OP's original post was based on homophobia in gangsta rap. I tried reasoning (unsuccessfully) with him but I'm unsure how it could be taken up as going off topic.

your in denial, you are either as thick as two planks or just refused to understand what i have said several times.
    That is beyond retarded…

how is it? whats beyond retarted is you having your knickers in a twist over me using the word gay.

and trust me i could really go to town on you here but its not me who keeps going off topic is it?

im of to the gym iv enough of this gay card being dealt all day, iv said my piece several times when your ready to give your opinion on lil wayne kissing men on tv comeback.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

He considers Birdman his father. He shows no embarrasment in kissing his father.

You should show embarrasment in making this thread. What the bloody hell does this have to do with anything. This is school yard "OMG your gay in a gay way" bull****.

"Damn right, I kissed my Daddy
    I think they pissed at how rich my Daddy is
    And I'm his kid, I stunt with my Daddy
    Call Ms Lee, she with my Daddy
    So diss me, and don't diss my Daddy
    Cuz who was there when no one wasn't
    Just my Daddy
    Who was there when I needed money
    Just my Daddy
    So who be there when I see the money
    Just my Daddy
    Who said that I'd be the one
    Just my Daddy
    Hello Hip-Hop, I'm home
    It's your Daddy."

There is nothing to "defend".

7744f_Gary-Neville-Paul-Scholes-20100417205544.jpg

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    He considers Birdman his father. He shows no embarrasment in kissing his father.

You should show embarrasment in making this thread. What the bloody hell does this have to do with anything. This is school yard "OMG your gay in a gay way" bull****.

"Damn right, I kissed my Daddy
    I think they pissed at how rich my Daddy is
    And I'm his kid, I stunt with my Daddy
    Call Ms Lee, she with my Daddy
    So diss me, and don't diss my Daddy
    Cuz who was there when no one wasn't
    Just my Daddy
    Who was there when I needed money
    Just my Daddy
    So who be there when I see the money
    Just my Daddy
    Who said that I'd be the one
    Just my Daddy
    Hello Hip-Hop, I'm home
    It's your Daddy."

There is nothing to "defend".

7744f_Gary-Neville-Paul-Scholes-20100417205544.jpg

id consider that g neville and scholes moment gay but that doesnt mean they are gay.

bullsh*t i dont care if he considers him his father, it is not normal and to do it on live tv more than once its so unbearably unnessecary and uncomfortable for everyone you saw it look at how the 106 n park hosts reacted, there's no shame in you kissing your father but we all know thats a load of di*ky about wayne saying he considerer's baby his father, its not even funny it just shows how pathetic hip hop has got and all you who co-sign are just as bad no wonder the music is getting worse.

it is not normal this is why its making headlines on several sites.

• Advertisement

id consider that g neville and scholes moment gay also that doesnt mean they are gay does it?

bullsh*t i dont care if he considers him his father, it is not normal and to do it on live tv more than once its so unbearably unnessecary and uncomfortable for everyone you saw it look at how the 106 n park hosts reacted, there's no shame is you kissing your father but we all know thats a load of di*ky about wayne saying he considerer's baby his father, its not even funny it just shows how pathetic hip hop has got and all you who co-sign are just as bad no wonder the music is getting worse.

you were secretly masturbating when you were watching it, weren't you…

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 613 ✭✭✭Snowc

Bump

you were secretly masturbating when you were watching it, weren't you…

looks who going to get the thread shut down you troll, thats great mate at least in you having no comebacks means you hit a brick wall and my extensive realistic knowledge must of gotten into that gay mind of yours:D.

so of on your bike gay lord im sure you have other gay stuff to be doing why not start on re-writing the bible on theorys of being gay:D.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

id consider that g neville and scholes moment gay but that doesnt mean they are gay.

bullsh*t i dont care if he considers him his father, it is not normal and to do it on live tv more than once its so unbearably unnessecary and uncomfortable for everyone you saw it look at how the 106 n park hosts reacted, there's no shame in you kissing your father but we all know thats a load of di*ky about wayne saying he considerer's baby his father, its not even funny it just shows how pathetic hip hop has got and all you who co-sign are just as bad no wonder the music is getting worse.

There are some people who would kiss a man and claim it is normal, i'm not one of them and I do even think its odd but its his business, not mine.

Lil Wayne kisses a man, and you have to make a thread to try and get everyone to call him gay and stop listening to his music? Or what? I just dont get it. Its such a non-issue. If you dont like him or his music dont give him so much of your time.

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭KrazeeEyezKilla

Hip-hop is full of stuff you wouldn't tolerate anywhere else. Sexism, homophobia, rubbing your wealth in peoples faces then moaning about haterz. You're not meant to take a lot of it seriously. The gangsta rappers are far more cartoonish than a lot of the homophobic dancehall music which seems to really want to see gays beaten to death.

I wonder if mufcboy1999 likes this.

• Registered Users Posts: 504 ✭✭✭Camac Hibs

What a strange thread.

Not fussed about Lil Wayne's tunes, but fair play to him for kissing a man, takes some chutzpah.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Thread shouldn't have been started in the first place.

Utterly, utterly ridiculous.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement