Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maximuscle mixed with vodka...

Options
  • 06-04-2011 10:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭

Iv been using Maximuscle for just over a month now, seems to be working fitness wise but it aint showing no signs of visual differences for my arms so far.

Iv read heaps on is it safe/not safe. My good friend and i came back from a club and he decided to mix vodka with one serving of cyclone. he was jumping around the gaf for the night.... NEXT day the poor **** couldnt breath and was having heart palpatations...

word to all- dont mix supplements with alcohol..bad idea
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

What about the Situation's protein vodka?

getswole.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭Remmy

Is this your friend?:D
    situation-devotion-vodka-event-10132010-02-820x1088.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭seanie69r

grimloch wrote: »

getswole.jpg

WTF?!? thats crazy!

The ingredients in that has to be different to the cyclone. the cyclone was mixed with a treble vodka. We were inches from going to hospital with him. It must be considered dangerous...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭seanie69r

Remmy wrote: »
    Is this your friend?:D
    situation-devotion-vodka-event-10132010-02-820x1088.jpg

haha TBH he looked the complete opposite and as much as he thought it would be a bit of crack at the time. he defo didnt have a smile on him like the situation the next morning:D:D

getswole.jpg

feck a minute too slow..:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,252 ✭✭✭FTA69

I agree with the OP, once I had a bottle of Miller a couple of hours after a protein shake and my nose fell off. More lethal than heroin that stuff.

Only thing more dangerous is that createens, my aunt's hairdresser's neighbour's dog took that once and fell down dead immediately.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,333 ✭✭✭✭itsallaboutheL

I once had a prateen shake and then my friend went to an educo gym and they injected him with a cretin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭Bizzum

seanie69r wrote: »
    Iv been using Maximuscle for just over a month now, seems to be working fitness wise but it aint showing no signs of visual differences for my arms so far.

You really need to target those arms of yours.
    Mix the Cyclone into a paste, (use full fat milk, Ass's milk if you can get it) and apply liberally to those gunz.
    That ought to work:D.

Bizzum wrote: »
    Mix the Cyclone into a paste, (use full fat milk, Ass's milk if you can get it) and apply liberally to those gunz.

He shouldn't target them directly at all.Just squat..:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,423 ✭✭✭The Davestator

I once had a prateen shake and then my friend went to an educo gym and they injected him with a cretin.

He he!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭King of Kings

weakling

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭Bizzum

Remmy wrote: »
    He shouldn't target them directly at all.Just squat..:D

I'm sticking with the paste bit though!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭deadlybuzzman

nah whats even better is if you milk a bull and mix cyclone with that-gets a mean pump goin on!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭DUB777

getswole.jpg

Lol that is priceless :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

NEXT day the poor **** couldnt breath and was having heart palpatations...

I went on a 30hr no stop booze session last week, towards the end I had a donut from dunnes. Well the next day I was sick as a scurvy dog, hugging the porcelain for hours.

In future I'll stick with the superquinn donuts.

• Registered Users Posts: 738 ✭✭✭gymsoldier

No no, you use the vodka as an ester for the cyclone and inject that shizznit straight into your cannons :)

gymsoldier wrote: »
    No no, you use the vodka as an ester for the cyclone and inject that shizznit straight into your cannons :)

hahaha thats best thing I've read on the internet for ages.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,587 ✭✭✭Pace2008

Is the whole thing about this Situation guy's abs meant to be one big joke? Not only are his abs ugly as ****, he has absolutely no idea how to tense them.

the-situation-rap-rapper-jersey-shorejpg-2836a55543b98ff3_large.jpg

Pace2008 wrote: »
    Is the whole thing about this Situation guy's abs meant to be one big joke? Not only are his abs ugly as ****, he has absolutely no idea how to tense them.

the-situation-rap-rapper-jersey-shorejpg-2836a55543b98ff3_large.jpg

Thats the situation about his abs.Sometimes he be in a situation where he doesn't have time to tense them and the ladies still have to see what the situation is about the situation....

Situation..

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭Tonto86

FTA69 wrote: »
    I agree with the OP, once I had a bottle of Miller a couple of hours after a protein shake and my nose fell off. More lethal than heroin that stuff.

Only thing more dangerous is that createens, my aunt's hairdresser's neighbour's dog took that once and fell down dead immediately.

i agree

I had a friend of a friends friend that took some preteins and ended up buying a maroon 5 cd..... dangerous stuff :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,163 Mod ✭✭✭✭Brian?

Pointless thread, locked. There is an off topic thread you know.....

they/them/theirs

And so on, and so on …. - Slavoj Žižek

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement