Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carboot Sales

Options
  • 06-04-2011 10:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi all,
    Can anyone please help me.......
    I've been thinking about clearing out my stuff for years and going to a carboot sale. I'm determined to do it now cause the junk is mounting up. Im not sure which to go to though. I was thinking maybe balbriggin carboot sale but ive tried searching online and i cant find any contact details, so I can book in.
    Anyone got a number for it or do you just turn up?
    Also is it on every sunday and what time does it start..........?
    Thanks!

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

I don't think we have a section close enough to car boot sales, but it's not for Newbies and FAQ, so I'll see if Dublin County North can advise.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 jaylee1

oops im new to this! didnt realise the section i was posting in! I was wondering why i got no replies!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭wow sierra

St Georges in Balbriggan tend to have car boot sales(€10 car ) every summer - not sure if you are willing to wait for that??

I suppose you could Google carbootsales but that seems to give a huge list of rubbish:eek: Good luck anyway...:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 jaylee1

wow sierra wrote: »
    St Georges in Balbriggan tend to have car boot sales(€10 car ) every summer - not sure if you are willing to wait for that??

I suppose you could Google carbootsales but that seems to give a huge list of rubbish:eek: Good luck anyway...:)

Thanks for reply, yeah Ive tried goole! No real details though. I thought there was a car boot in balbriggin every wk, didnt realise it was only on in summer

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Eoineo

There is a carboot section to the Balbriggan Market which is located just off the Naul Road beside the M1 intersection. I've no idea what the charges are and it's held every Sunday morning.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

I've never been to the car boot sale in Balbriggan but I've been to the one in Ashbourne quite a bit and find it good. If you don't get sorted with the Balbriggan one there's info about Ashbourne HERE

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

I spotted this in passing in Collectibles and Antiques:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=71414851#post71414851

• Registered Users Posts: 886 ✭✭✭bb12

you just turn up for the carboot in balbriggan...think it's €20 for a car and €35 for a jeep

Advertisement