Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cavity Wall insulation (pumped Bead)

Options
  • 06-04-2011 10:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭

Hi i got two quotes for this job. 110mm cavity pumped with Eurobead and Ecobead. Company supplying Ecobead is €2130inc vat and company supplying Eurobead is €1165inc vat. Quantity is 19 cubic mtrs.Both companys reg with NSAI & SEI & NIAI. Anybody use any of these products???? Would you recommend them??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭soc$

fiestaman wrote: »
    Hi i got two quotes for this job. 110mm cavity pumped with Eurobead and Ecobead. Company supplying Ecobead is €2130inc vat and company supplying Eurobead is €1165inc vat. Quantity is 19 cubic mtrs.Both companys reg with NSAI & SEI & NIAI. Anybody use any of these products???? Would you recommend them??

We'll be pumping our cavity walls as well as using slabs on the inside - it was all included in the construction quote but I'll see can I find out who they're using and how much -

• Registered Users Posts: 2,460 ✭✭✭Slideshowbob

Any recommendations on installers?

I was told polypearl platinum bonded blown bead is good for my cavity but no luck yet finding out who installs it in Dublin. Can anyone help?

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭stretchaq

eurobead eco bead and basically all platinum beads have the same value of .033 r value different manufactures just call it different just check the R Value and NSAI cert for the product and that will explain everything on it

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭stretchaq

just on a seperate note the eurobead price is incredibly cheap for 19m3 and im working in the industry

Advertisement