Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

measuring a patio area

Options
  • 06-04-2011 11:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭

can anyone help me to work out some figures please

i have an area that i want to see how much it would cost to get it paved with patio slabs....
    it is 13 metres long and 9 metres wide.

i have seen some adverts saying patio slabs are 20euro per square metre...but i haven't a clue how to work it out in relation to my area

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭countrywoman

me again!
    got it worked out

thanks anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭countrywoman

How much do you think it would cost to get all the stuff needed for this area minus the labour? Could anyone tell me what i would need to get.thanks

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

How much do you think it would cost to get all the stuff needed for this area minus the labour? Could anyone tell me what i would need to get.thanks

It all depends on how good a haggler you are and well you can stick to your gunns and strike a bargin with the shop or supplier.

Advertisement