Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Name those Trek pixels!

Options
  • 07-04-2011 12:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,551 ✭✭✭

These are brilliantly done :)

Slightly worrying just how many you can identify from only a few well placed pixels.

taeXc.jpg

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,187 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

I could probably name most of them....but i'm not going to cause it would take me ages :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Fnordius

Kudos to the artist for capturing the history of Trek. I remember seeing this before, as it predates the last Star Trek movie. In fact, I couldn't recognise any Star Trek:Nemesis pixelguys (which is a relief, as I absolutely loathe that movie and refuse to even watch it).

As for how many I recognise, I thought it was neat that they included multiple versions of characters. I saw "Space Seed" Kahn and TWOK Kahn, though I almost missed him next to Dr. Carol Marcus. I saw bearded Riker, but not the original beardless version... why are you staring at me like that?

I can recognise most of them, but I can only name a few.
    Alexander's face is cracking me up though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭Magic Eight Ball

They even remembered Spot! :D

Advertisement