Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Seriously big minecraft world

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

Pretty sure that server was featured on JX23s channel. I recognise the dragon going around the chinatown.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Kersmash wrote: »
    Pretty sure that server was featured on JX23s channel. I recognise the dragon going around the chinatown.
    Yep, it was :)

I'm on that server :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭giggsy664

Is.... is that the Tallon server? :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

giggsy664 wrote: »
    Is.... is that the Tallon server? :o
    Nope, it's MinecraftWB's server

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Love the huge glass bottle half buried in the sand with a note inside it.... its upper area to the right... brilliant piece of planning thats its half buried like that.

DeV.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Star_Cow

Yeah the world gets big until you hit the Far Lands! Thats when things get a bit crazy.

Advertisement