Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does Gamestop Or Game in Dublin Buy Broken Ps3's * Wont Read Disks *

Options
  • 07-04-2011 3:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 35

Hi im currently looking to see if gamestop or game in dublin, will they buy a broke ps3? my ps3 wont read disks but it will load like normal and work as normal like could download a demo from the ps3 store, and will play but disk drive wont load a games or blu ray. so thanks in advance!

IV TRIED SELLING IN ON ADVERTS.. BUT KEEP GETTING LET DOWN.. TWICE THIS WEEK ALREADY... :(

Iv no credit card so cant do ebay....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

How much ya looking for? Its easy to replace the drive

• Registered Users Posts: 35 fusionballs

seanybiker wrote: »
    How much ya looking for? Its easy to replace the drive

Iv put it up for 85, and had 2 guys in 10 mins of putting the add up wanting it.. and etc...

its never let me down, besides that problem...

I'd probably go for it but delivery to Waterford would be to much. Would you not just replace the bluray drive?

I'd probably go for it but delivery to Waterford would be to much. Would you not just replace the bluray drive?

Dude i wouldn't feel comfortable doing it.. u know in that way...

not really its like 12 euro Registered Post.. An Post, if im correct..

Ah right fair enough. No point trying something your not to sure about. Ill bookmark this page and see how ya get on. Get paid tomorrow so ill see what the story is before I commit to it.
    If its a launch date ps3 gamestop wont take it.

• Advertisement

Ah right fair enough. No point trying something your not to sure about. Ill bookmark this page and see how ya get on. Get paid tomorrow so ill see what the story is before I commit to it.

How would u have paid me if iv no paypal man? Post the cash?

And no she's not a lunch, shes only like 2 years just gone as far as i know, 80Gb ..

Forgot to say: Why wont they take it if she's a launch?

Dunno why they won't take it. Brother wanted to trade his launch one in for a new one and they said no. Bank transfer I suppose

http://postage.anpost.ie/rates.asp?country=IE&cname=Ireland&rname=&zone=1&item_type=Parcel&weight=5&service=EN

Prices, Wel of course if u did give me the go ahead, say if u went for the shipping of 18, id do it cheaper u know,

Dunno why they won't take it. Brother wanted to trade his launch one in for a new one and they said no. Bank transfer I suppose

Ohh right.... hmm thats strange isn't it?.. ahh bank transfer... i havent worked since last october.. and i owe them monthly charges and i dont think it would be best idea to bank transfer it man as if u took it for 85, they'd take 30 of it right away! :(

Could always Post Me the Cash You Know,? .. you'd be able to trace the envelope and the likes dude,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55,517 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Sorry guys. Take it to private messages.

Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement