Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Radiator Reconditiong

• 07-04-2011 8:55am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 106 ✭✭

Hi does anyone know any places around Dublin that will recondition a radiator at a reasonable price?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 106 ✭✭candor

Anybody have an idea?

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭jmurf100

I know a guy in Mayo that does them if thats any help

jmurf100 wrote: »
    I know a guy in Mayo that does them if thats any help

Bit far :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭Figerty

There is a guy in Limerick that does it. Did one for me, perfect job.

On the Dublin Road (Clare street) near St Patricks Primary school..Sure you would be down in two hours!

Try the yellow pages.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 caseih

rap rad in the fairgreen drogheda, they do a good job but could cost upto 350 euro depending on the size of ur rad....

• Advertisement

Figerty wrote: »
    There is a guy in Limerick that does it. Did one for me, perfect job.

On the Dublin Road (Clare street) near St Patricks Primary school..Sure you would be down in two hours!

Try the yellow pages.

Ah sure no bother.
    caseih wrote: »
    rap rad in the fairgreen drogheda, they do a good job but could cost upto 350 euro depending on the size of ur rad....

It's for an international 674.

I called rap rad, didn't want to quote, three different types of core, I said grand, can you give me a price for all of them so I have an idea, answer was no. Might try calling again and see if I get a different bloke!

I tried serck and they quoted no bother. Just want to get an idea of prices etc and who's good and recommended rather than just using the golden pages.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,786 ✭✭✭✭whelan1

caseih wrote: »
    yup give them a ring , we go there.. or you could ring conaty in kells to get a second hand one

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭the al kid

Kilcock Radiators,Connaught Street,Kilcock Co. Kildare 016287435.Run by a chap called oconnor cant think of his first name.Reconditions a lot of radiators esp lorries and tractors.Havnt used him myself but an uncle of mine does a lot of contract farm work and he says great things about him.Dont be put off by the look of the place if you do go to him.

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭mf690

There is a crowd in Carlow "Carlow Radiators" I think . Do very good work.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 422 ✭✭marlyman

mf690 wrote: »

new one is cheaper than a recore, im sure of it.
    anywho a recore is not always a screaming success.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 309 ✭✭Bog Man 1

mf690 wrote: »

She knows her radiators and can usually tell you what tractor or digger it comes out of.

Advertisement