Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Insulation board seconds

Options
  • 07-04-2011 10:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭

hi all
    just wondering if anyone had contact details and maybe prices for floor insulation seconds in Leinster/Ulster area , if anyone could pm me any details they have on this i would be grateful

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

musgravedk wrote: »
    hi all
    just wondering if anyone had contact details and maybe prices for floor insulation seconds in Leinster/Ulster area , if anyone could pm me any details they have on this i would be grateful

Any of the large companies will have seconds if you try them.
    I went with Ballytherm. You can try them, Xtratherm, Quinn and Kingspan.
    Numbers for rep in your county will be on their respective website.
    Sorry to not be of further help but if you ring the wrong rep, they'll just redirect you to the one in your area so better off get the correct rep number off the website.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭musgravedk

Thanks Lemlin, just wondering what were the main issues that caused the boards you got to be seconds, i mean would you still say they were decent quality?

Advertisement