Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garrus Beach

Options
  • 07-04-2011 10:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Hi Guys,
    Went to bring my dog for her usual run along Garrus yesterday and the beach is closed! Was wondering if anyone knows why, and how long for? Its the best place for me to bring my pooch at the moment, as she is still young and a bit naughty, and tends to sometimes not come back when shes off the lead...
    Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭Psychedelic

Road Closures Tramore Area
    Date: 01 Apr 2011
    The following roads will be closed during week commencing 4th April, 2011 to facilitate strengthening works:

Road to Garrarus Strand
    The road to Garrarus strand, currently open for pedestrian access, will be closed to all traffic from Tuesday 5th April, to Friday 8th April.

Source:
    http://www.waterfordcoco.ie/en/services/roads/latestnews/mainbody,20895,en.html

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Sarahfayess

Good to know will be open soon, went out to Crayden instead today, bit further to drive and pooch doesnt like the car...ended up being squashed while she sat on my lap :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭RubyK

Kilfarrassey, about 2 miles on from Garrus is quiet enough too - maybe not so much at weekends, but midweek it seems to be.

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭LanceStorm

Garrus Beach?

1264677-mass_effect_2_garrus_by_axep_h2_large.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Sarahfayess

Thanks guys - I did think of Kilfarrasy but there are usually a few people around -my pooch loves people and as she is very sociable i didnt want her to be running up to people and maybe annoying them:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭puppetmaster

Thanks guys - I did think of Kilfarrasy but there are usually a few people around -my pooch loves people and as she is very sociable i didnt want her to be running up to people and maybe annoying them:D

Far as i knew Garrus has been closed with a while the road fell away there. (maybe just to Cars though)

Like Kilfarasy myself, Although with it taking garus traffic too, yeh a wandering pup will always find a friend :)

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭wellboy76

Garrarus beach is much nicer than Kilfarrasy IMHO

Advertisement