Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aldi Powercraft Washer - Lance

• 07-04-2011 12:11pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 833 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Not sure if this is the correct forum. !

I have the Aldi Powercraft power washer. I has been great never failed, but the lance adapter that has two settings e.g. Vario Lance (power/chemical mix) does not work. I only get the mix for the chemicals. Does anyone know if they have spare parts to get a new lance.??

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 833 ✭✭✭batman2000

Also, if I just buy a Karcher hose and lance, is the screw connection from the washer the same size/thread?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,259 ✭✭✭Buford T Justice

batman2000 wrote: »
    Also, if I just buy a Karcher hose and lance, is the screw connection from the washer the same size/thread?

Not likely to be the same thread no.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,807 ✭✭✭antoinolachtnai

Some of the Aldi/Lidl gear is made by Karcher and uses the same thread. Can't guarantee it though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 164 ✭✭anonanymore

I have a Karcher extension hose on my Aldi power washer, I think I just had to add an extra ring seal.

• Registered Users Posts: 600 ✭✭✭Cocoon

I have an Aldi power craft washer that the frost got this year, are you sure its not leaking from the pump.

I wonder are they expensive to repair.

• Advertisement

Yeah the pump is fine. What it is:

When you connect the power hose to the pump that it all good.
    This is the push & twist in lance. The notch size is different to that of a Karcher, hence why I may need to buy a new Karcher hose and lance.
    Ignore the patio cleaner attachment

155260.jpg

I have a Karcher extension hose on my Aldi power washer, I think I just had to add an extra ring seal.

Can you expand on where the ring seal was and where you got the ring seal..

Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 164 ✭✭anonanymore

I think had to put on an extra 'O' ring where the hose joined the machine.
    'O' rings can usually be bought in motor factors,

I also have a Karcher adjustable power lance. All I did to make it fit was cut down the 'prongs?' to fit the in notches on my Aldi 9686 washer

So I got a Karcher Lance and hose from a K2.35 (I think) and it fitted perfectly, no crossed threads or O-Rings required.

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,129 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Cocoon wrote: »
    I have an Aldi power craft washer that the frost got this year, are you sure its not leaking from the pump.

I wonder are they expensive to repair.

That happened to me this year and last year. I'm just after getting it back from repair yesterday. Just call the number on the back.

• Advertisement
Advertisement